Recent content by everymonday

1. E

Episode 318

Wow, under his armor Guts bears even a stronger resemblance to a dog. This black oil-like substance makes Guts' hair look like canine fur, making him so Zetman (or apostle-form Irvine) :ubik:
  2. E

Episode 315

Is there any physical connection between giant snails and sea cucumbers on the island? I think the god will be something like Ganishka.
  3. E

Episode 315

I wonder why Miura used snail-theme for the transformed ship? They are not sea creatures, are they? I think they like marshes and sandy shores as enviroment. As for the episode itself - it is sehr gut.
  4. E

Episode 313

I wonder from where villagers are going to summon or wake the God of Sea up - if the astral and the real worlds have been already merged, then it's meant that its body is somewhere on the island (or under it). Note that his cave was kind of deserted. Because of the Lovecraftian nature of this...
  5. E

Episode 310

Sorry that I write it here but I couldn't find the special topic - Have you guys noticed a mistake on page 20? The Dragonslayer is drawn without its edge and also shadows of lower jaw's teeth don't match. I guess Miura and his team were in a great hurry so they forgot to make it properly.
  6. E

Episode 312

Wow! That was good episode. Did you notice the fish species on the wall - they are all deep-sea inhabitants. It is virtually impossible to catch them near island if only sea-zombies can walk on the bottom of sea. :ubik: So could they be caught in the cave? There were smaller versions of...
  7. E

Episode 311

Oh! Great episode. This village resembles Lovecraft's Innsmouth much. And the words about sea god give us a good point to think like that. However, Innsmouth's villagers were amphibious mutants and here we have a human girl (though, it is confusing to see her naked in the beginning :???:). It...
  8. E

There's something about Rakshas

When does Rakshas get off Zodd's wing after Ganishka's takedown? Or Rakshas still hangs there? That scene on the top of Ganishka's head can actually plant a seed of doubt in Rakshas' mind concerning Griffith. :schierke:
Top Bottom