Recent content by Fancypantaloons

1. Fancypantaloons

Thanks Hurley! :D

Thanks Hurley! :D
  2. Fancypantaloons

@Grail they will! @IncantatioN I hope so too. I think the end of the year will bring some peace...

@Grail they will! @IncantatioN I hope so too. I think the end of the year will bring some peace. Thanks :D
  3. Fancypantaloons

I'm so lost lately. Running from place to place, trying to keep everything in order, many days...

I'm so lost lately. Running from place to place, trying to keep everything in order, many days without proper rest. I feel like my body is trying to get away from me. Better days will come, I guess.
  4. Fancypantaloons

Will Guts and Casca be able to travel together short term

If Casca stays on Elfhelm and Guts goes alone, I don't know what would happen because of the time thing, that flows different. They would grow apart much more. I think that if they are going to travel together it will not be by choice, they will have to.
  5. Fancypantaloons

Returning Characters

Jill, for sure. And like Lawliet said, Theresia too. Also, I want to see more of Laban or Raban.
  6. Fancypantaloons

I made an amv

Interesting amv for Berserk. It felt a bit awkward but it's alright. Keep doing it! I loved watching amv back in the day.
  7. Fancypantaloons

What Are You Playing?

I started playing Wayward Terran Fontier: Zero Falls today. Seems like a solid game. Time will tell!
  8. Fancypantaloons

Was Ganishka a sorcerer, or just a unique Apostle?

He could easily be the main villain of another medieval-fantasy manga and I would be cool with that. Unluckily for him, he was in Berserk, and there were more powerful villains than him. Thanks for posting this, it clears up some stuff in my head aswell.
  9. Fancypantaloons

A new and bug-free way to play The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall

I'm in the same place. Never touched it, but because of this I actually want to.
  10. Fancypantaloons

A new and bug-free way to play The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall

So I came across this video from this guy I follow on YouTube, and it made me very happy. Daggerfall in a new engine (still oldschool of course), bug-free, new features to make it more enjoyable/playable, and mods (check out the D.R.E.A.M. mod if you are interested in updated graphics) One of...
  11. Fancypantaloons

What Are You Playing?

I feel you. I'm not quite sure but I think the Luck skill has something to do with it. I think that if you level-up your Luck skill you will find more valuable loot. I could be wrong. Edit: Oh, and if you are interested in some good stuff, check this out...
  12. Fancypantaloons

What Are You Playing?

I got The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind from Steam last week. I installed some mods to make it more enjoyable but keeping it vanilla. I'm really enjoying it, it was a great buy. I already finished Oblivion some years ago and I'm saving money on the side to buy Skyrim once and for all (before...
  13. Fancypantaloons

The Holy See and the God Hand

This clears up a lot of confusing stuff I had in my head about the Holy See. Thanks dude.
  14. Fancypantaloons

SkullKast: Episode 102 - Barrier

This fills some of the emptiness I have, so thank you!
Top Bottom