Recent content by Fancypantaloons

1. Fancypantaloons

New member on this Forum

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! Hugs
  2. Fancypantaloons

Cool! You got it dude!

Cool! You got it dude!
  3. Fancypantaloons

You have been visi--wait, who are you? What did you do with Aaz?

You have been visi--wait, who are you? What did you do with Aaz?
  4. Fancypantaloons

Digitally Distributed PC games ON SALE Thread

Total War: SHOGUN 2 free to keep on Steam! https://store.steampowered.com/app/201270/Total_War_SHOGUN_2/
  5. Fancypantaloons

SkullKast 104 - Ep 360 Review

Thanks for another one, guys! I'm so happy I can play these podcasts with the music bots of Discord!
  6. Fancypantaloons

Skull Knight Art

That's awesome! It seems that Skull Knight found a way to enter the Unreal Engine!
  7. Fancypantaloons

You have been visited by the pants of joy. Have a good one dude!

You have been visited by the pants of joy. Have a good one dude!
  8. Fancypantaloons

Hey! I am new here.....Greetings to everyone!

Hey! Welcome aboard! It's hard for me to do a top 10, but I really like Guts, Casca, Skull Knight, Laban or Raban I forgot, and Judeau
  9. Fancypantaloons

What Are You Playing?

There is a great deal on Steam for the Gothic Universe (Gothic 1, 2 & 3), so I grabbed them and will start playing them in order, very slowly. I never played them but I always read great things from those games. We will see.
  10. Fancypantaloons

Let's talk about depression, anxiety and more

Thanks for sharing, guys. I don't know much about antidepressants, I know they work for some people and not for others. I worked as a receptionist in a psychiatric center and I can say that I saw both cases, some people end up in an endless cycle of pills that never come out, and they end up...
  11. Fancypantaloons

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Enjoying this Cowboy Bebop live!
  12. Fancypantaloons

Thanks for the info @Nabil , I'm sure many of us will find it pretty useful. I think we all agree with what you said about Berserk, it really is a powerful help.
  13. Fancypantaloons

This is very important. By thinking that we are alone in what we feel, we think that no one will understand us, we close ourselves off when in fact someone with our same problem can help us just by sharing it. The key is to design the day we want to have. Obviously this routine will have its...
  14. Fancypantaloons

Hey. First of all I would like to clarify that I am aware that depression is a serious condition and not to be taken lightly. However, I would like to open this thread so that you can talk about these topics, also adding the feelings that any of us may have at any time of the day, such as...
  15. Fancypantaloons

What Are You Playing?

That's a nice strategy. You should name your character Gaiseric and build that empire up! Right now Bannerlord is a bit expensive (South America's economy going to hell), but a friend of mine shared his Steam library with me, so I got a chance to test it. My PC does not meet the requeriments, it...
Top Bottom