Recent content by Fervent Enigma

1. Fervent Enigma

New here, Hello Everyone.

Welcome aboard! I’m new again, too now.
  2. Fervent Enigma

Movies you've recently watched

I saw Prisoners recently and was impressed. Didn’t realize it came out all the way back in 2013, but the acting and plot was excellent.
  3. Fervent Enigma

What Are You Playing?

Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night Such a nice Metroidvania title.
  4. Fervent Enigma

Kentarou Miura has passed away

The news of Miura’s passing comes with a heavy heart and sullen spirit. As a collective of Berserk fans, we can now create our own ending to this masterpiece that was truly a gift. There will never be anything like Berserk in the years to follow, as it was truly singular in scope and design...
  5. Fervent Enigma

What Are You Playing?

speaking of Street Fighter, if anyone plays on PS and is down for a good fight, I’ll share my info. Here’s looking at you, Griffith. :)
  6. Fervent Enigma

Things That Make You Happy

This is quite the simple thread with no legwork required: what are some things that just purely and simply, make you happy? For me, I love a cool and cloudy chilly day. Nothing too hot, yet not too cold. I enjoy adventures and love blindly chasing urban myths or ghosts. I dig random cemetery...
  7. Fervent Enigma

I recently rewatched Kill Bill, The Good The Bad And The Ugly, along with Django Unchained. Quentin Tarantino is FAR from my favorite director, but I can appreciate the bit of western spice he adds into his films, especially when it comes to the spicy dialogue. It’s so entertaining and jaw...
  8. Fervent Enigma

Shows You Can’t Stop Watching

I really need to watch Twin Peaks.
  9. Fervent Enigma

Made it to Part 3 of Snyder Cut and I’m enjoying it so far. There are strong improvements upon the original release and I enjoy the episodic nature of it. I’ve actually always been a fan of Snyder’s larger than life take at action films and this is no exception. I’ll probably finish it tonight.
  10. Fervent Enigma

Your Favorite Albums

This is such an S-Tier List. Kudos for the love!
  11. Fervent Enigma

Your Favorite Albums

Here are some more of my favorites in no specific order: Heaven or Las Vegas by The Cocteau Twins Souvlaki by Slowdive The Unnatural World by Have A Nice Life Harmony In Ultraviolet by Tim Hecker Abyss by Pastel Ghost
  12. Fervent Enigma

Your Favorite Albums

^great post. I’m not too well versed in speed metal verse, but I’ve always appreciated those bands. Slayer, as well. Reign In Blood was one of my favorite metal releases for a long time. I also really loved black metal, in particular, as well as some doom metal. Ulver, (some) Burzum, and...
  13. Fervent Enigma

Your Favorite Albums

it’s always been a toss up for me between Master of Puppets and Ride The Lightning, and I’m so torn! Both albums are supreme. The Downward Spiral by NIN and Lateralus by Tool were some of my most favorite albums growing up, and they’re still close to me. TDS is full of layered synth wrapped up...
  14. Fervent Enigma

Your Favorite Albums

I haven’t heard too much from Pink Floyd, but I really enjoyed Animals and The Wall.
  15. Fervent Enigma

The New Picture Thread

such adorable kitties!
Top Bottom