Recent content by ffkostas

1. ffkostas

Episode 360

Oh boy, finally some good news. Let's hope we will get more than one episode.
  2. ffkostas

Kentarou Miura Timeline

Indeed that is such a great addition. Great job at compiling everything. :ubik:
  3. ffkostas

Episode 359

I 've been intrigued by the sword my self because the moment I saw it one sword came to my mind, The Ulfberht sword, a mix between Viking swords and the traditional European Arming Sword. The parts that really have as guessing is the curved crossguard and the crescent like pommel. But check the...
  4. ffkostas

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

Honestly from the beginning, this project got me really excited, but the more things I learn the more I'm looking forward to it. Also, thank you Aazealh for the extra info/translations.
  5. ffkostas

The New Picture Thread

I was checking that on Ebay my self, is it worth it? How is the overall quality?
  6. ffkostas

SkullKast 100 - Flowers of Oblivion (DC Game)

Honestly, the game looks pretty good and playable even for today standards. Too bad, I don't own a Dreamcast console or a PS2(anymore) so I can play none of the two.
  7. ffkostas

Forum trophies

Nice feature indeed, where the trophies can be seen at profiles? Currently I’m from mobile so I can’t have a clear view at my profile.
  8. ffkostas

Berserkian artifacts in museums

I found it yesterday randomly and guess what this thing reminded me? And the name of this weapon is: Man Catcher pretty self-explanatory name :ganishka:
  9. ffkostas

Episode 358

This is indeed great news, let us hope that the hiatus is over. At least for a couple more episodes. And in the name of the God Hand let the next one be about Guts and Casca. :guts::casca:
  10. ffkostas

Cowboy Bebop Live-Action

Yes I completely see your point here. Fingers crossed and maybe this will be a good adaptation.
  11. ffkostas

Keratos23's colorings

Looking forward seeing the next painted page :ubik:
  12. ffkostas

Cowboy Bebop Live-Action

True, I'm always watching adaptations (any adaptations actually but especially anime/manga) with low expectations really. They usually fail to capture the soul of the original material because the oversimplify the plot (Ghost in the shell anybody). Also have you heard, Akira is getting a live...
  13. ffkostas

Upgraded Forum for SKnet / New Themes

I really like it, very easy to navigate and most importantly, phone friendly.:ubik:
  14. ffkostas

Keratos23's colorings

Really cool, the funny thing is that after reading this episode I always thought the vines were more of a black-brown-ish/rotten color, but green will do too. Nice job.
Top Bottom