Recent content by foxhunter

1. F

Custom Vagabond Young and Old

Thanks for the interest unfortunately the hair that I use is perfect for the figure and it was a sheer luck that I found one at ebay back then. Well the young version is not what we use to see that young on vagabond. I still used the same face came from kai sand it and repaint it to remove the...
  2. F

Custom Vagabond Young and Old

Hello guys This will be my 1st time sharing my finish product of Custom 1/6 Vagabond. It takes me 4months to finish rooting the Head of both Musashi. remodeled the face, rooted and repaint it. -HS (from Kai studio) please support original it is blood and sweat of the artist. -TTM body -Custom...
  3. F

1/6 Berserk Guts Berserker (wolf) Armor version custom figure WIP

Oh my god! your my God now! :guts:
  4. F

1/6 Berserk Guts( Black Swordsman) Sculpt

is this a dead end? let me know if yous till recast have the heads very interested or PM me at kakurine1@yahoo.com. you can email me also the painted version. thanks
  5. F

1/6 Berserk Guts Berserker (wolf) Armor version custom figure WIP

WOw hope the project still at progress:) anyway kyekye do you have plans on recasting gats head? let me know:) thanks
  6. F

1/6 Custom Guts Fully Armored Wolf Controlled Version Sculpt Armor

planning to make another version with removable armor since this one are not. hehe.
  7. F

Thanks Idol :guts: Well I just got a new cape unfortunately the jaw part broke off and I need to fix it again. Anyway I'm uploading some videos at youtube the outcome still fixing the chest part soon. thanks guys
  8. F

1/6 Berserk Guts( Black Swordsman) Sculpt

Great headsculpt bro.. how much if with paint job. I'm interested to get one:) does it fit on ht ttm body? . thanks
  9. F

Hello There I want to share our Latest Work Not As Great as Kyekye(my Idol :guts:) But Here it goes. soon 2nd paint job will be added and more blood and we will change the Cape too; much longer and wired one to make it flow gracefully. 100% fully armored sculpted Except the Head. Ill add more...
  10. F

Custom Berserk Action Figures Updates: Aug 7, 2011-Zodd Complete

Re: Custom Berserk Action Figures Aug 7, 2011-Zodd Sorry for the Bad quality my camera got busted I just use my ancient phone. updates: Zodd The Immortal Aug 2, 2011 Complete
  11. F

Re: Custom Berserk Action Figures Yeah I forgot to mention the base was sauron I just resculpt the arms and legs it was hard to put putty on it I don't want to sacrifice the joints and articulation of the figure. The chest to head is 100% sculpt. if you remove the helmet and armor its just...
  12. F

How did SK know Guts was born from a corpse?

Well SK knows lot of things possibly his immortal too just like Zodd since they are rivals and they live 400yrs. possibly SK know since he talked to witch Flora; you "know" witches they know everything its like they are psychic! lolz Its just my theory that SK is an old apostle or he walk same...
  13. F

What if the manga wasn't titled Berserk?

The Misadventures of Guts and Puck The Relentless Swordsman and his sidekick elf My best friend, My Lover and My friend Hand of God black swordsman one eyed Swordsman Band of the Hawk Beherit Egg Sword of Berserk
  14. F

Re: Custom Berserk Action Figures actually if you read the manga and other details the head is big when berserk mode. until they redesign it again and its much smaller version when the little witch controlling it. honestly the wrong part of is the thigh parts its smaller but it should be big...
  15. F

Hello there I'm a big fan of berserk from the philippines. Sad to say its rare to find Any berserk Action figure or statue here in my country and even if I found one I'm sure I can't afford to get one(anyone care to donate :ubik:). Anyway this is my attempt on making a Berserk prototype action...
Top Bottom