Recent content by Free_

1. Free_

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I'm thinking it could be one of his last pieces of official art in the manga. There can't be too much more of his work they'll use before they move on, right?
  2. Free_

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I am unbelievably happy Berserk will continue. It's my hope that Mori can faithfully continue the story, along with the rest of the team. I'm excited to see what will come out of this!
  3. Free_

Anti-clichés in Berserk

This is a great write up on what makes Guts so special. To add to this, starting Berserk you would expect it to be a revenge story; Guts against the god that Griffith becomes. But no, he chooses a path that you wouldn't necessarily expect to lead to an adventure: Helping Casca heal, and to help...
  4. Free_

Remembering Kentarou Miura

I can't believe it's already been a year since Miura's death. When I started reading Berserk, I had no idea how hard my life would get. Thankfully, when I struggled and didn't want to keep going, I could read Berserk and find joy in my day. His story, his art, and his characters are nothing...
  5. Free_

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

The funny thing is, I'd be ok with ending on 364. Sure it didn't give a complete ending, but by that point a lot of story goals had been completed. Casca was healed, Griffith took control of a powerful empire, etc. Everything as it is in 364 is good to leave off, but I definitely won't say no to...
  6. Free_

What is your favourite manga? (besides the obvious one)

The only mangas I've read to completion are Berserk and Chainsaw Man. CM is a short read, but I loved the humor, art, and the story. I can't wait to continue reading it!
Top Bottom