Recent content by Funkmasta Zeph

1. Funkmasta Zeph

Map of Midland

Wasn't there another global shot shown where part of a pseudo Africa and Madagascar is seen? The Kushan's are pretty damned Indic/Persian (also named after a real Central Asian/North Indian empire).
  2. Funkmasta Zeph

Dark Horse Releases

They're bullshitting you, there's nothing to worry about the stickers at all.
  3. Funkmasta Zeph

Episode 305

I'm amused that you associate "lighter stuff" with being inately "kiddie". I don't get what's out of place, or how "sudden" you seem to think her appearance was. From the moment Puck existed. In other words, Chapter One. Because clearly you have to be a nerd or fanboy to not be bothered by...
  4. Funkmasta Zeph

Episode 305

Your saying that the east African coast is indented and can't see it in the picture? It's hard to tell the exact contours of the Africa landmass because of all the clouds, but it actually looks pretty indented to me (judging by the dark shading between the clouds), and the Madagascar shape is...
  5. Funkmasta Zeph

Episode 305

If I'm right about the geo identification it looks like Midland is around Germany/Poland given the epicenter of the light.
  6. Funkmasta Zeph

Episode 305

One shot seems to resemble the northern tip of Great Britain and a portion of southern Scandinavia, but that's pretty interprative on my part. What ISN'T though is the very clear Africa and Madagascar we get in the other page.
  7. Funkmasta Zeph

Episode 305

Call me crazy but I was most fascinated by how it looks like Berserk's geography is the same as ours.
  8. Funkmasta Zeph

Azan and his reaction to...

OP your talking like Azan was a fanatic through and through, he's not unlike Farnese in that he found his way toward religion as a reaction to events in his life (he says it was something like people he was protecting betraying him). He had very obviously been shaken from his faith after Albion...
  9. Funkmasta Zeph

Dark Horse Releases

Worst of series doesn't mean bad, just comparitively. It has less substance for my buck then most of the rest. I'm not so fond of nearly pure battle volumes (see also 25).
  10. Funkmasta Zeph

Dark Horse Releases

I think it's pretty obvious they'll raise the price because they'll start being stalled by catching up to Miura not long after. I just wish it didn't have to be 31, that's like the worst volume in the series.
  11. Funkmasta Zeph

Episode 304

Gutts is going to have to go through some super powerup if he even wants to get to Skull Knight's level of not succeding.
  12. Funkmasta Zeph

Episode 303

Ganishka was out and about partly because of his strong feeling towards his son and wife, his fear and I guess understanding of the circle of violence going on in the court. It also says something about how his son looked "exactly like him". Whether he ever made a relationship with his son or...
  13. Funkmasta Zeph

Episode 303

I guess Skull Knight will deliver "the wound" or whatever that was, I kind of doubted Ganishka would be capable even with this transformation.
  14. Funkmasta Zeph

Episode 303

It's mostly the Femto thing I'm freakin' out over.
  15. Funkmasta Zeph

Episode 303

[url=http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/]Title: 逆光 - Backlighting Found this elsewhere. Link removed
Top Bottom