Recent content by gabrielkr7

1. G

Side-effects from bearing the Brand of Sacrifice

Right, the Elfhelm. I keep forgetting about it and its pivotal role in the series, since the manga has been mostly about the great Falconia and its high and mighty war demons. I can't say I don't enjoy it though, given that it only adds to the dramatic and oh so fulfilling mood that it's going...
  2. G

Thank you guys for all the inputs, I truly appreciate the effort you've put to enlighten me, as you really did a great job at quelling any doubts I had about this specific subject. Also, I apologize for being somewhat disrespectful and patronizing to you, Walter. I guess it's just that I felt...
  3. G

Think about this. Since this story is depicted around the Dark Ages, a time where iliteracy was almost like a general rule and many miths were still deemed conceavable, a man with such strength as Guts' could still be something to regard as possible for a human to become. Furthermore, taking...
  4. G

So then how would you explain the reason why Guts has survived through that onslaught of thunderbolts during his fight with Emperor Ganishka? While it's agreeable that Guts hasn't brought forward any irrefutable evidence that his monstruous strength has stemmed from the brand, it's pretty much...
  5. G

Since it's not only something Guts has been presumably displaying at several battle instances, but also a possibility that has even been speculated by Emperor Ganishka during their clash, due to the fact that she also bears the Brand of Sacrifice, wouldn't Casca be bestowed with a far greater...
  6. G

What to expect from now on?

Hah now that you guys pointed it out, it really does makes much more sense for it to end up being a tag team finale along with the effect of many "casualities" here and there, since things are not determined just through the actions of a bunch, let alone one man. I failed to see the whole...
  7. G

What to expect from now on?

Since that even with said "Berserker Armor", it seems that Guts still doesn't have what it takes to face the War Demons on his own, I think it's safe to assume that some significant change would have to be placed in order for it be a turning point or something of the sort. In light of this, I've...
Top Bottom