Recent content by ghadrack

1. G

1:1 scale replica of Guts DRAGON SLAYER!!!

I laid down my deposit, I want to see a finished Bloody Version, my first instinct is to go for the clean version, but I might be willing to upgrade depending on the look. I generally like my models and art to be clean, but I'm open. This is a really exciting piece. I can't wait.
  2. G

1:1 scale replica of Guts DRAGON SLAYER!!!

Fuck yes. With one provision and I assume this is a given, but the thing needs to be able to support it's own weight by the handle. I don't expect to be whacking things with it, but it has to be sturdy enough to be held by the handle for pictures. So long as it'll do at least that, Im in. I...
  3. G

1:1 scale replica of Femto Helmet!!!

I was really nervous before it arrived because the matte version just looks incredible, I thought I'd probably made a poor decision but now that I've had a few days to look at it, I think that it looks great and that both versions are awesome, I'd be happy with either one.
  4. G

The more I look at it, the more I am grateful that James sculpted that awesome base it really makes the piece "pop".
  5. G

Crooks Steal and Snort cremation remains. This is how zombies begin!

I'd hazzard to guess several things: 1. These weren't particularly smart theives. 2. Movie and TV ultra-white Cocaine powder that's 100% pure is not what you come across on the street. 3. They weren't really examining it so much as jovially bragging to one another about having won the crackhead...
  6. G

Crooks Steal and Snort cremation remains. This is how zombies begin!

Brief summary, a group of simpletons break into a building looking for drugs and money and come across a container of cremation ashes/remain and think, Ooooh, Cocaine! Let's snort it! http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/20/florida.snort.ashes/index.html?hpt=Sbin
  7. G

I went and picked it up from the post office at lunch. JP really packed the hell out of it and it came through without a scratch. I'll get some pics taken to night when I get home. I think it looks all kinds of awesome! :femto: Sorry for the flash, it was dark when I got home from work was...
  8. G

I just got a couple test pics from JP with the gloss coating on mine, I may wait until it arrives and snap a few more pics before posting to get few different angles but I'm pretty excited to see it in person. I think the matte finish is pretty awesome looking in the lictures though so I hope...
  9. G

I'm often pretty lazy about posting pictures and trying to figure out how to get images size and posted right with every forum using differnet software, but I'm pretty excited about sharing this with you guys so I'll be certain to do so. I've got this one and another helmet replica (unrelated...
  10. G

I got notice to send final payment last night and heard back from the man this morning. I elected to go with the glossy finish and since it's the first one he said he'd take some pics so I / we could get a look at them and compare. In my mind's eye I envision Femto as being sleek and I think...
  11. G

I just got a message reminding me about this, I'd completely forgotten. I'm in for one, I talked with James on another board and will be sending my deposit tonight. Man that base looks so creepy/cool :)
  12. G

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

NPR is streaming The Melvins show from Bonnaroo for free, I'm listening to it right now, pretty good sound quality too. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127346678
  13. G

Lookin good. Lemme check my fun-money fund and see if i can put down a deposit right away or need to wait another payday :)
  14. G

Off to a nice start :ubik: I look forward to seeing how this comes out and hopefully getting one. I too am curious to see how it looks in the end without a head inside it. I can think of several places in the manga where the artistic renderings show the form of Femto without a human face in...
  15. G

1:1 scale replica of Skull Knight Helmet!!!

Skullknight in hand, what an awesome piece. I guess you need another testimonial here like a hole in the head, but this was a smooth transaction, and awesome finished product and I'd gladly do business with James again. I'm a happy camper tonight :)
Top Bottom