Recent content by Gluestick

1. G

Nintendo Revolution = Wii

The new name is a bit um much I think I will stay with calling it revolution. I still think there will be many lawsuits or broken limbs because of this.. controller of theirs.
  2. G

Calling all TES4:Oblivion players: Dragonslayer mod

It seems to be the new thing now. Especially with Steam with the Garry's Mod thing for purchase instead of download now.
  3. G

Eh it could be pulled off could prolly use a lot of Oblivion's existing scenery and weapons. I might try a little if this actually gives me the final push into learning C++ and other stuff to make annoying mods.
  4. G

What are you reading?

Ah yes it is very good I personally thought it was the best book he has written so far. It becomes very odd though.
  5. G

Better yet just do a full conversion mod.
  6. G

What are you reading?

I have been reading the Bio of a Space Tyrant series by Piers Anthony currently on Volume 3 also I have been reading Children of The Mind. To Proj have you read Invisible Monsters?
  7. G

Hopefully this isn't like the Buster Sword weapon though I believe I installed that wrong. Now just need a Berserker armor kind of armor I am pretty sure the qualites could be put in besides the spikes into broken bones thing.
  8. G

How are you guys playing Berserk? (PS2)

I bought the no solder modchip a few weeks ago with the magic swap discs I think they were the 3.6 versions and didn't seem to work. I think for a japanese ps2 you would just need a power cord converter or something not entirely sure about that.
Top Bottom