Recent content by Gobolatula

1. Gobolatula

SkullKast 110: Wings of Light and Darkness (Vol 23 Re-read | Part 2)

Great podcast once again! Around here in the story is where Griffith really felt compelling to me. "Mystery Griffith." When we experienced Griffith through the eyes of those around him and rarely got to see what was going on in his head. Fun times! It's so great hearing you guys discuss Berserk...
  2. Gobolatula

SECRET SCHNOZ 2020! It's Gift Time!!

I'm so happy to hear that you got the gifts. I hope you enjoy them!
  3. Gobolatula

SkullKast 109 - Starving Demon (Vol 23 Re-read | Part 1)

Great podcast, guys! I really enjoyed the discussion. Yeah, this volume is immensely rough to get through and I felt your guys' perspectives articulated the complexity of what goes down very well. By the way, I enjoy the cover of volume 23, too. :guts: I'm looking forward to that giant Zodd...
  4. Gobolatula

My gift has been sent!
  5. Gobolatula

Count me in!
  6. Gobolatula

Episode 362

This one. Holy shit. I've been waiting so long to see something like this. Fantastic episode.
  7. Gobolatula

SKnet: 20 Years Later

Walter, this is great so far. It's really bringing back great memories. I've been around here since '07 and associate this site with Berserk itself. Berserk is such a huge part of my life and this community has been so awesome over the years. There's nothing like the thrill of a new episode...
  8. Gobolatula

Episode 361 (July 22)

Thank you so much, Aaz and Puella for your hard work with this summary.
  9. Gobolatula

Episode 361 (July 22)

Something tells me he's got this under control. And if not, Schierke can lend a hand.
  10. Gobolatula

How to buy the digital edition of Young Animal online

I've been having a rough time reloading my e-coins. The only method I could use is credit card. Unfortunately, I only have one card and it requires some sort of extra bank verification that it doesn't even specify. I read a couple other replies here, and people have said they used other cards...
  11. Gobolatula

Grail makes doodlies?!

Grail, I had a blast working with you. I'm very happy with how this turned out! And I hope that you all enjoy this too! :guts: :casca::rickert:
  12. Gobolatula

Episode 360

I'm so happy I feel like running down the street, shouting at the top of my lungs, and hugging strangers.
  13. Gobolatula

Th3Branded0ne, thank you so much!!! First of all, excellent packaging. EXCELLENT. This is the most amazing water bottle I've ever seen in my life. As you can see by my expression, I will cherish this for the rest of my life. I am absolutely crazy for this Skull Knight print. I can't wait...
  14. Gobolatula

My gift has been sent!
  15. Gobolatula

Count me in! I look forward to participating again! :guts:
Top Bottom