Recent content by GORPAUL87

1. G

[WTS] BERSERK BERSEKER KIT BY HEADLONG ASSEMBLED AND CUSTOMIZED BY GORPAUL87

Hello , as the title suggests I sell beautiful kit by HEADLONG in 1/8 scale assembled painted and castomized by me, the kit in question is very well known by enthusiasts as UNIQUE of its kind, it has battery-powered LEDs that illuminate the eyes of the splendid helmet of the berseker armor, the...
  2. G

[WTB] Looking for AOW Tentacle Ship Statue

Hello everyone! I want to buy the statue of the art of war tentacle ship, if someone wants to sell contact me,via pm, telling me the asking price, it will consider only reasonable requests. preferably only from the European Union and I only pay with pay pal. Thank you!
  3. G

Headlong Zodd the Immortal Bust paint up

hello kevin! your job is crazy, :ubik: you really are very good, even I delight in modeling, but your painting technique far outweighs my! I own the same kit painted by you, could you give me some advice to make your skin color as fantastic as the one made by you? I'd like to know what kind of...
  4. G

[FS] Zodd senma, Guts& Casca, Guts Maken, Guts Birth ceremony, Boscone

I sent him several PM, but no news, no answers.
  5. G

[WTB] Sercing for AOW Guts & Casca

Hello everyone! I want to buy the statue of the art of war and Guts & Casca, if someone wants to sell contact me telling me the asking price, it will consider only reasonable requests. preferably only from the European Union and I only pay with pay pal.
  6. G

ZODD KIT ASSEMBLED CUSTOMIZED AND PAINTED

hello, thank you for appreciating my work! My next project is the kit Made by berserkberserk, Guts 100 man Kilker, but unfortunately with my work, I have little time, so I do not know when I can begin this fantastic kit as soon as I begin the job will keep you updated.
  7. G

Hello everyone! here are the pictures of the finished work:
  8. G

thanks for the support, I hope to continue with the work as soon as possible.
  9. G

hello, the work to be done are not many yet, I have to paint and add the rivets (which I will make with the heads of pin) to the shield on which sits Zodd, I'll add some shade to the base, a bit of nuance and then the blood on the coat , then paint sword and scabbard that I still have to stick...
  10. G

hello, thank you, it is the head of the statue of the AOW Zodd Senma, to make the cast on the head I used a two-component silicone rubber.
  11. G

Hello guys! After a long time of inactivity due to business reasons, I took advantage of the Christmas holidays to continue work started a few months ago, that is, I've decided to "restore" my first kit berserk assembled and painted by me a few years ago, the changes made on this kit have been...
  12. G

Berserk Headlong kit 1:8 painted and customized

Ciao berserkfan00! Fin Ora ho sempre risposto ai messaggi che mi hai inviato.
  13. G

Berserk Headlong kit 1:8 painted and customized

Hi guys after a long break I'm back to show you my finished work , I added, in fact,a swivel wooden base to the statue for give final touch to my work. Swivel base allows you to admire the work from all its angles. I give you link of the video I uploaded on youtube of the finished work, I hope...
Top Bottom