Grail's latest activity

• Grail
    Grail reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread The New Picture Thread with Haha Haha.
    I renew my congratulations! The excitement really shows on both your faces. :iva:
  • Grail
    Grail reacted to nomad's post in the thread The New Picture Thread with Love Love.
    Many blessings to you both and your new addition to the family! And as stated before... Welcome to parenthood. Treasure every second...
  • Grail
    Grail reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Games to look forward to! with Like Like.
    So I played the Unicorn Overlord demo over the past couple of days, quickly reaching the 8 hours of maximum play time allowed, to my...
  • Grail
    Grail reacted to Walter's post in the thread The Sound of Berserk (Free Minipodcast) with Like Like.
    The Sound of Berserk (1h09m) What should Berserk sound like? For much of the series, Susumu Hirasawa's music has dominated its...
  • Grail
    Grail reacted to guuuuuuuuts's post in the thread I’m turning 30 with Haha Haha.
  • Grail
    Grail replied to the thread I’m turning 30.
    The main thing I've come to understand is that it helps with digestion. Like a bit of Liquid Plumr for the ole GI tract. :carcus: Just...
  • Grail
    Grail reacted to Odeon's post in the thread I’m turning 30 with Like Like.
    few more months. any advice? I mainly just suddenly feel this excessive need to be an “adult”, like I havent been for 12 years lol...
  • Grail
    Grail replied to the thread I’m turning 30.
    My advice would be: don't procrastinate on taking care of your health. It sounds like a cliché, but things really can start to go...
  • Grail
    Grail reacted to guuuuuuuuts's post in the thread I’m turning 30 with Like Like.
    My thought is turning 30 basically did fuck all, but I can guarantee that 35 will matter. At some point you will realize you have...
  • Grail
    Grail reacted to Walter's post in the thread I’m turning 30 with Like Like.
    Job By 30 you may already have a good idea of the kind of work you like and don't like doing, along with the kind that you're naturally...
  • Grail
    Welcome to 1978! You should get a fax machine too, those are insanely convenient like you wouldn't believe. No need to dictate things...
  • Grail
    I bought a printer and started printing shit!!! Its amazing!!! I printed out Kentaro Miura's photo the one with Guts drawing behind him...
  • Grail
    Grail reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Hello everyone with Like Like.
    Alright guys, let's please take it easy. @Todd Liu since you're speaking to us through automated translation, remember that the nuances...
  • Grail
    Grail reacted to IncantatioN's post in the thread The New Picture Thread with Like Like.
    2023 was quite the year for us, with the usual ups and downs but some more travel and a few firsts. I live next to a massive park and...
  • Grail
    Grail reacted to Aazealh's comment on Walter's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Guess the barman was drunk!
Top Bottom