Recent content by Grail

1. Grail

I’m turning 30

The main thing I've come to understand is that it helps with digestion. Like a bit of Liquid Plumr for the ole GI tract. :carcus: Just don't drink scalding water, of course!
  2. Grail

I’m turning 30

My advice would be: don't procrastinate on taking care of your health. It sounds like a cliché, but things really can start to go downhill after you turn 30. Not everybody's health suffers immediately as they get past that big number, but it catches up to you eventually so it's probably better...
  3. Grail

SECRET SCHNOZ 2023! It's GIFTIN' TIME!

Thank you so much, Rhomby! You're really spoiling me this year. I've got some reading to do this long weekend!
  4. Grail

Merry Christmas everyone!! Wishing you a lovely day filled with good cheer, good food and good company! I got a chance to open my special Schnoz package, and received two wonderful gifts from @Rhombaad !! Thank you, buddy! He sent me a book I've had on my wishlist for ages: Color and Light: a...
  5. Grail

Congrats on all your awesome gifts, everybody! :guts: Looks like the presents are still rolling in! I'm glad your gifts arrived safely! If you look closely at the card and the Schnoz drawing, you may see who sent these to you...! :slan:
  6. Grail

All the names have been shuffled and the gift info is going out starting today! Be sure to look out for PMs from Incantation and me. Let the gifting begin! :schnoz:
  7. Grail

Great to see so many faces back to join in all the festivities, as well as our new addition, welcome to the party TheItCrOw! For those who haven't had a chance to message me and Incantation yet, please remember to send us your recipient information and gift preferences by December 1st. :guts:
  8. Grail

2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 Hello friends! It's that time of year again, the 11th annual Secret Schnoz! And you know what that means: PRESENTS! :schnoz: @IncantatioN and I decided to host a Secret Santa event here on the board. For those of you who...
  9. Grail

Wolfsmund - manga by former Miura assistant Mitsuhisa Kuji

I'd recognize that horse facial structure anywhere... that's an assistant of Miura's alright! :ganishka: Thanks for sharing! This sounds cool.
  10. Grail

The Art of Semi.L

Femto in the shopping cart is charming! I wonder who's taking him to the store? :void: And I love the Guts kitty, adorable. Your latest picture is looking like your digital art skills are becoming more refined, nice job!
  11. Grail

Take care and stay hydrated! Hopefully cooler days will be on their way in your area.

Take care and stay hydrated! Hopefully cooler days will be on their way in your area.
  12. Grail

Thank you so much, Puella!

Thank you so much, Puella!
  13. Grail

It's very bittersweet to think about. Miura's work ethic and love for his craft were, and...

It's very bittersweet to think about. Miura's work ethic and love for his craft were, and continue to be, truly astonishing to witness.
  14. Grail

I just lost my eye

Wow, what fantastic news! That sounds like a huge improvement! You've come a long way, congrats.
  15. Grail

What is your favourite track from a Berserk OST?

Yo man why isn't "Ball" on that poll?! :troll: "Guts" has become popular in a lot of memes lately, but I think it's still of the most inspired Berserk tracks to date. Hirasawa's understanding of the message of the series and Guts as a character comes through beautifully. It puts out all these...
Top Bottom