Recent content by Graywords

1. Graywords

Episode 322

Oh, he also does the typical "not bad, we could use someone like you, maybe you could join us?" bad guy schtick. Isidro the tentacle pirate... yeah, not so much.
  2. Graywords

Episode 322

Oh, that silly pirate captain. He tries to explain how thick and manly his and his crew's tentacles are, and how they can pierce any membrane... only to get interrupted. :ubik:
  3. Graywords

Episode 318

Peeking at the sound effects, it seems to me like the noise Isma hears faintly is pretty much the same noise that Guts and Schierke are hearing close-up? If that's the case, it's probably a safe bet it's the sea-god... Schierke says that unlike her last visit, it's actually awake this time.
  4. Graywords

Episode 316

Yeah, I got a kick out of that too. Isidro didn't do a half bad job of saying something cool, either. "Even if they ARE monsters... you probably shouldn't be watching people you know getting sliced up." :badbone: A shame his skills aren't quite up to the level of his mouth yet, and Schierke...
  5. Graywords

Who should the English dub voice actors be in the new Berserk anime?

Subs all the way, definitely. But honestly, as average as Casca's English voice may have been, the outtakes rather endeared her to me. Something about her randomly interspersing "suck my c**k" into her outtakes a few times in a humorous voice amused me to no end. :casca:
  6. Graywords

Who should the English dub voice actors be in the new Berserk anime?

Cam Clarke is awesome, but I didn't think his voice fit well at all for Puck. Too deep for an "elf". I can't bring myself to contribute anything else to this thread...
  7. Graywords

New Berserk animation project confirmed

I had to crash out early last night. Smart! :ubik: Translations got taken care of though, which is good. I'm quite happy for some Skully animation. At the same time, we've been given exactly NO info. :mozgus: All we can do now is hope they announce it in YA, tweet something, or eventually...
  8. Graywords

If they get the same guy to do Zodd's voice (Kenji Utsumi), I really hope they add some kind of special effects to his voice once he changes forms. I love the guy and his voice work, he's done some awesome stuff, but the choking noises he made as Zodd in beast form just didn't really make him...
  9. Graywords

If (and it's a big "if" still) we end up getting some sort of series or OVA, I think the chances are at least pretty good for Hirasawa to provide the music. Let's take a look at the track record for Berserk properties so far: TV anime - Kenpuu Denki Berserk - 1997 - OST by Susumu Hirasawa...
  10. Graywords

Gackt sez: 「今、新たな歴史が刻まれる。」 "Now, a new history is carved." BERSERK Finally, a complete sentence!
  11. Graywords

Indeed! Fetal movement it is... though "Berserk Fetal Movement" doesn't have quite the same ring in English, so I searched around for examples of 胎動 with more figurative meanings. One way to say it could be "Berserk Stirs". You could throw a "Within" after that if you're feeling frisky. :carcus:
  12. Graywords

"I bet it'll be quite difficult to guess the character for today's commercial!" Bah. Jerks! :serpico: Also, the tweet before that amused me... "I'm surprised by the number of overseas folks we have following (our account)."
  13. Graywords

There's still time for Berserk to have robots! Every time I listen to Forces 1.5, I think of Guts slicing up robots and dodging lasers a la PSO...
  14. Graywords

The first one says "Berserk Begins" and the second one says "Berserk Rebirth" more or less.
  15. Graywords

Actually... on late-night Japanese TV schedules, they often refer to times from 24:00~28:00 and later, to refer to 12:00am-4:00am. While I was over there I watched an anime that ran from 25:00~25:30, and it always killed me the following day. ;p It seems kind of silly to me, although I can...
Top Bottom