Recent content by grendelrt

1. grendelrt

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Man what insane news just to stumble on while I am working. Saw the news and got super emotional. If they are going to continue it this at least seems to be a good route. I wish they would subtitle the volumes though to differentiate it.
  2. grendelrt

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Read this before bed last night and went to sleep completely shocked. Woke up this morning and it was the first thing in my mind and I am still in totally disbelief. Just very sad all around, he losing his life so young, his work to be never finished, and the world being deprived of his talent.
  3. grendelrt

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Completely speechless......RIP Muira..........
  4. grendelrt

Episode 355

I haven't been on here in a while, but my first reaction after reading the episode today was, Man I got to see what everyone on Skullknight is saying haha. It was glorious!
  5. grendelrt

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Haha thats hilarious
  6. grendelrt

Finished: Headlong Berserk armor kit

Alien Queen, Predator, and Vampire Hunter D hehe. They are there for the time being, the cases are mainly meant for Berserk stuff. Thanks for the compliments :guts:
  7. grendelrt

It was very tedious just because i was trying to be so damn careful hehe. It was a great packaging job though, would of taken a small nuke to hurt it.
  8. grendelrt

He's here!! Awesome as hell in person, but I knew Joa would deliver. He got a top row spot :guts:
  9. grendelrt

Soul Calibur 4

The custom characters make the game so much fun. Especially when you go online with them. I was playing with the Guts the other night and lost a round, the next person came up (you can set it up like an arcade, winner stays), and the dude pops out Sailor Moon and wrecks some shit, i laughed my...
  10. grendelrt

Soul Calibur 4

Oh they arent mine, dude on Neogaf. I have a Guts I made but I dont have pic of him. There is also a Black Swordsman in that thread somewhere that is pretty good too.
  11. grendelrt

Soul Calibur 4

Damn I think my guts looks better than that. Here are some from neogaf. See this thread for a lot more. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=328114
  12. grendelrt

Woo hoo!!! I havent bought a statue in a really long time (just got to be too expensive) so not only do I get a new statue, but its my commission from JOA!!! Looks incredible, cant wait to see it in person!!!
  13. grendelrt

WIP Commisioned Headlong berserk armor kit.

That armor looks so slick.....god i hope nothing happens in shipping. My last 2 statues have come broken in shipping.
  14. grendelrt

WIP Commisioned Headlong berserk armor kit.

Oh man Joa, that looks insane, the polished armor is really awesome! I knew you would come through :guts:
  15. grendelrt

The SK.net forum anniversary

Happy late anniversary!!!
Top Bottom