Recent content by Grovel

1. Grovel

JUNMAX's AMVs and more!

Re: Berserk AMV - Pain :ubik: This is really good, very impressed.
  2. Grovel

Walter's Son

Congratulations to you and your family Walter. All the best for the future!
  3. Grovel

Berserk related gifts

Thanks from both myself and Leah for your great comments Yes! (and although this is the wrong thread, wanted to mention your fathers day comic was awesome - bought a tear to my eye)
  4. Grovel

Berserk related gifts

First post for ages! It was Fathers Day on Sunday and my 13 year old daughter made me a card ....
  5. Grovel

1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (final product UPDATE)

Re: 1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (Update photo 10Feb2011) Congratulations berserkberserk, looks superb.
  6. Grovel

www.berserkstatues.com - discussion thread

Great stuff - yet again! Congrats on creating another fantastic diorama.
  7. Grovel

Dark Horse Releases

I was just about to enter when I noticed the small print - Contest entries only accepted from people living in North America (United States and Canada) No good for me in England, but good luck to all who have a go!
  8. Grovel

1/3rd Zodd bust from Narin

Very impressive
  9. Grovel

Teez's stuff

That is a truly stunning pic! :guts: Love it, can't wait to see more of your stuff.
  10. Grovel

Playstation 3 Demon's Souls

Finished this last night, really enjoyed it. Had to get imported version as I live in England (couldn't keep hanging on for a PAL release!) and highly recommend it.
  11. Grovel

www.berserkstatues.com - discussion thread

Great stuff yet again Derek. Really like the purple/violet on the Zodd bust - looks like there is a U/V light shining on it.
  12. Grovel

Casca Sculpture round 2!

Re: Casca Sculpture Wow... looks fantastic. Can't wait to see the whole figure painted up.
  13. Grovel

Dark Horse Releases

Amazon UK informed me there is a delay on vol 33
  14. Grovel

Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary”

Looks even better to me without the blood! :ubik: Got mine a couple of days ago - special thanks to denishwang2001 for coming through in the end for me on this one. Just need to get my house extended now to give me enough room to display it! :guts:
  15. Grovel

WIP - Commission 1/8 Guts Berserker from Headlong

Understatement of the year - great job Joa. Bet it looks incredible when it's on the table in front of you, I'd be interested to see how you pack up the huge beast!
Top Bottom