Recent content by Guin

1. Guin

Volume 42 release

This looks like garbage, it's hard to look at.
  2. Guin

Movies you've recently watched

Resident Evil Death island. I watched it last night, it's a complete waste of time don't bother with it. The only upside to it is that it features all of the big characters in one movie, Leon, Chris, Jill Claire and Rebecca it's basically the resident evil avengers. I was honestly shocked how...
  3. Guin

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

This looks really nice, and would be a good center piece for a collection, I really like it and I'll probably get this one. Depends how much it'll cost of course. . The others are okay, the Guts and Griffith one is nice and we've seen it before but it looks strange from other angles. I like that...
  4. Guin

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Strange choice for the next statue but okay...? I would have preferred that they finish up with the main characters first such as Serpico and Farnese, there are so many other characters to choose from but they choose a Daka :shrug:
  5. Guin

SkullKast 140: Duel (Vol 29-3 + Vol 30-1)

Great podcast. And I agree the continuation episodes were getting a bit depressing, and the conversation always ends up being about how much they are messing things up and how disappointing it all is. Berserk is my favourite manga, and when there is a really bad episode it's hard not to think...
  6. Guin

The Moonlight Boy and Griffith

That wasn't the only thing I was talking about but my point was the Boy was a demonic being that I believe activated the brand too but his nature changed when he was used as a vessel for Griffith, he was always a good being but once he got that body he changed and came to have a similar nature...
  7. Guin

The Moonlight Boy and Griffith

This topic is something I keep thinking about, and I'd like to discuss it and try and think of better theories and thoughts by seeing what others have to say about it, my apologies if my ramblings aren't very structured. We see in 364 that when the Boy transforms into Griffith and Griffith...
  8. Guin

Scenes in Berserk that tug at your heartstrings

There are a lot, but I'll choose the one that instantly came to my mind without thinking too deeply about it, and it's when Guts looks at Casca happy and smiling at the beach, not only is it a great pay off from what he said previously, "when was the last time I saw her smile?" But he wants...
  9. Guin

Episode 373

I think any big Berserk fan will read the continuation regardless because this isn't a tangential piece of media or something like an anime, it's the manga and the main story itself, so people saying that they are debating on whether to continue it are probably lying :iva: . But yes it's not...
  10. Guin

Do you guys think Irvine might switch sides?

I've seen a lot of people saying that Irvine didn't want to kneel or was disobeying Griffith, and that Locus was telling him to kneel. If you read the Episode carefully Irvine is coming back from potentially aiding in the recapture of Casca or just observing it, so he's walking into the room and...
  11. Guin

New Berserk figures and statues

PLAYER 1 STUDIO FEMTO PLAYER 1 STUDIO - GUTS I'm really liking this one, there seems to be a lot of different display options and head switch outs, really like the muted colours too, only downside is the DS seems a little short SD STUDIO - GUTS...
  12. Guin

New Berserk figures and statues

S.H.Figuarts GUTS (BERSERKER ARMOUR) S.H.Figuarts GRIFFITH (HAWK OF LIGHT) Berserk Femto Statue ( First 4 Figures) Berserk Museum Masterline Statue 1/3 Guts Berserker Armor Rage Edition (Prime 1) BIRTH OF THE DEMON KING Oniri Creations
  13. Guin

Berserk Pachinko Machine Has New 3D Animated Scenes

It seems hakusensha can literally do anything they want with the license, like were is the line drawn? I know it's just a pachinko game but you can't do stuff that doesn't represent the series and then put Miura's name in the credits, they can obviously approve things without Miura's consent, of...
  14. Guin

SkullKast 139: The Red Raven Sleeps in the Birdcage (Ep 372)

Have to give Aaz credit for that alternate version of Casca's escape. I never thought of that but yeah, have Casca get through the guards because she's definitely capable. and then as she's running outside through the dark alleys she gets a pain in her brand and she sees Irvine, and he slowly...
  15. Guin

Episode 372

It looks to me like his design The headdress especially, and we know they have character designs, I'm sure Miura had already designed it seeing as though this was the next big event.
Top Bottom