Recent content by Gunlord500

1. Gunlord500

Episode 371

Do you think things might improve as the story proceeds? The way I figure it, these episodes are going over from what Miura told Mori a long time ago, so his memories might not be the clearest, but as we get closer and closer to the end Mori's recollections will be clearer as the conversations...
  2. Gunlord500

Episode 370

Yeah, I think a lot of folks feel the same way. I've expressed the same and heard the same among my friends. Still, I think Mori-sensei is so devoted to Miura-sensei and Miura's memory that he doesn't want to take even the slightest liberty and only goes with what he remembers 100%, even if it...
  3. Gunlord500

Episode 368

If I had to bet though,
  4. Gunlord500

Episode 368

The whole thing is up now, though as per the rules I shouldn't link it, should I? I'm feeling pretty positive about it, I dont wanna spoil too much until more peeps have read it, but
  5. Gunlord500

Episode 368

Just going from the couple leaked pages, at least
  6. Gunlord500

Mark Reymers berserk animated short

I just saw this! Really really cool, super impressive for a fan project!
  7. Gunlord500

Episode 367

Oh damn, that's actually a really good idea I hadn't thought about. I'm not entirely sure if it would be accurate--I'm not sure time passes THAT differently on Skellig, otherwise it might seem to them like Puck was away for like a zillion years rather than the much shorter span of time Pack...
  8. Gunlord500

Episode 367

I personally though Zodd had been lurking in his human form in the depths of the forest, like a jungle caveman, so stealthy the inhabitants didnt notice him. So his 'power level was suppressed,' so to speak, but when Griffith emerged, Zodd unleashed his Apostle form, jettisoning all stealth...
  9. Gunlord500

Episode 367

I understand the worry. On the one hand, I can respect Mori and Studio Gaga for not wanting to show even a bit of anything Mori doesn't remember perfectly Miura telling him, but on the other hand, not having much internal dialogue, not including a character just because Miura didn't explicitly...
  10. Gunlord500

Episode 367

I bet he's gonna show up very soon :D Man, it's gonna be tough waiting till August T_T
  11. Gunlord500

Episode 367

I guess...this will be our struggle :sad:
  12. Gunlord500

Episode 367

Mm...I understand, but I also think she might have been so overwhelmed by Griffith's presence she couldn't do anything. She's improved greatly since her days with the holy knights, but she still isn't anywhere near Guts' level, or even Schierke's. God Hand Femto could wipe her out just by...
  13. Gunlord500

Episode 367

I just read some new pages of ep. 367, I think it's the whole thing. I liked what I read much better than I thought I would initially. The initial scans most of us saw were pretty low quality, the new ones we've been getting are better, and I'm sure the official release will be best of all...
  14. Gunlord500

Episode 367

What does the next episode text say? Next one is coming on August 12? Thats a month away...I guess we're back to a monthly schedule then. Thats good in the long run I think, twice a month might have been too good to be true, while once a month gives Studio Gaga more time to work on the art...
  15. Gunlord500

Episode 367

One thing I'm worried about is how they're gonna wrap up this arc...they said Fantasia was going to end in 6 episodes, right? We're already 3 episodes in and it's just Guts fighting Griffith with Zodd as well. A lot of us were thinking they were setting up for a big invasion of Skellig, but how...
Top Bottom