Recent content by Gurein Mi Jaoh

1. G

Young Animal is planning something for Berserk on October 9th

Way to blatantly undermine what was, in my opinion, a solid effort into adaptating something as difficult as Berserk into an animated medium. But you are right, this topic has nothing to do here, I went a little overboard in my post and I apologize for that.
  2. G

Young Animal is planning something for Berserk on October 9th

I disagree, the third movie was excellent, and showed real care put into it. To me it felt like the director finally "got" what Berserk is supposed to be. If Berserk needs to get more animation then either they follow up the way of the third movie or else they shouldn't bother at all. I don't...
  3. G

Would you give studio 4C another chance?

I inderstand that Madhouse would do the greatest detailed action scenes but what about the more quiet moments? :???: The director of the movies also Directed the Batman short "Working thrhough pain", which was stellar in its imagery. I may look like a 4C shill (Madhouse is actually my...
  4. G

Would you give studio 4C another chance?

Though the number of skipped scenes and mini arcs was a real shame, I really enjoyed the Golden Age movies. The CGI was bad in the first movie but it got better in the second, and was really well done in the third one. The third movie is actually my favourite adaptation of Berserk. The mix of 2D...
Top Bottom