Recent content by Gurifisu

1. G

Episode 338

So is this the first time Rak has fought? If he's anything like the other Neo-Hawk commanders then I don't really see those guys having a prayer of making it out alive. That is unless they've made absolutely supernatural gains in their skill over the years.
  2. G

Episode 334

Well, I'm assuming the godhand are either killed, or cannibalized by their peers. I never assumed the godhand never died. It's also possible that they reincarnate by attracting similar vessels.
  3. G

Episode 334

Well, the legends do say that 4-5(?) angels descended. If the angels are indeed the Godhand then I have my doubts that they were all created on that day.
  4. G

Happiest moment in Berserk

I never really found Caska's kiss with Guts to be happy. At that point things were steadily falling apart. Bittersweet, but not happy. For me the happiest moment is when Guts is Sitting on top of the Castle Walls, and he's beckoned down to celebrate with the Band of the Hawk. That's when...
  5. G

Speculation about Movie IV

I honestly wished either Ufotable or Bones animated the movies. I'm honestly more impressed with their works. I would of been much happier if they used pretty much any other technique than their extremely awkward CGI. On topic I'm wondering if they'll do a quick pass over the snake baron, 20...
  6. G

Berserk Tattoo

I lift weights, and I'd be interested to see someone who actually looked like Guts. Though the physique of Guts in some arcs just isn't possible to obtain. I'd say golden age arc Guts is a reasonable if insanely hard goal to achieve.
  7. G

Episode 334

Is it possible that Daiba really is just a horse tender now? Are even Griffith's enemies being molded to fit Griffith's dream? I was wondering if anyone thought their minds were slowly being warped by Griffith's influence? Though it could just be that the rest of the world has become a...
  8. G

Would the eclipse have turned out slightly different if Guts...

I don't think even current Guts could have saved Casca. If he was successful enough at fighting the apostle horde then I think the God Hand would have intervened.
  9. G

Episode 334

You know looking back at the early episodes it's amazing how much the art has improved and continues to improve. I also liked how they denied that their were no scary monsters in the city when pages before were introduced to one. It's an entrancing wrongness. A city so perfect it can't...
  10. G

What if Guts dies...

Personally, I always thought that he'll survive the climax of the story (whatever that happens to be). However, he'll die at the hands of the sluglord's daughter. It would be poetic in a way.
  11. G

Who should the English dub voice actors be in the new Berserk anime?

Well, actually the original voice actors for the anime are probally better now. Even though it was painful, I did watch the dub. They did get better. However, If you were to bring back the old VAs I think the guys from the dreamcast game did a much better job. They had a nice euphony, they...
  12. G

The Walking Dead

Well, it looked promising, hopefully the writers don't ruin it like Lost. I mean come on purtagory, horrible predictable cliche ending.
  13. G

Show off your manga!!

Really? What about Judo :judo: (spelling forgot), Griffith, and Serpico... How the hell do they make a yaoi out of transformers? Do they do fuel injection, passionate moments of data sharing, metal on metal action? Anyway don't have a camera, but my manga collection is.... All of the...
  14. G

Least Favorite Berserk Character

Yep, that's the one that got on my nerves... seems to generic occult for me. But they rarely use that in it's pure form so it's fine. Oh, and I understand that some of my problems with Ishidro are indeed illogical (won't try to defend, I understood that while I was posting).. it's not like I...
  15. G

Least Favorite Berserk Character

Actually now that I think of it... I kind of dislike Ishidro. Not because of his comedy aspects (I like Puck's more), but because when he kills (and he's just a kid) something that would be difficult for a normal soldier to kill... he kills it with some magic sword, and it downplays the power...
Top Bottom