Recent content by guts100

1. G

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Happy and yet like hmm. Let’s get the episodes first and see how it does. 1-41 and deluxe volumes to hold people over till new episodes.
  2. G

Volume 41

I should have know Skullknight would have the info first lol. Just saw a post else where and instantly came here. Great news.
  3. G

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Have not been on here in YEARS. came back just now to pay my respect. Such sad news. R.I.P. You will be surely missed.
  4. G

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

Just watch the new Anime, omg love it, yes had some parts lokoed a bit off but OMG we get more anime after the Eclipse so much YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. G

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

Best thing right now for anyone is to go back and re-read the vols. i know i have and enjoying every one again.
  6. G

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

with all the breaks there have been i can only think of what is too come. With that said I think and maybe others too the best thing is go back and reread all the Volumes. Each time i do i do not read for the words but i go back and enjoy the art work that i had missed the first time around. [
  7. G

Episode 306

All I can say is I leave or about 4 years which is so sad and now I read this, OMG! I left when the trolls invaded that town, right as Guts met Schierke in volume 24 (I hope I spelt her name right... no manga next to me to double check). Well anyways I'm glad to be back and now have to really...
Top Bottom