Recent content by guuuuuuuuts

1. guuuuuuuuts

Episode 376 - Prediction Bingo

The dreaded bingo eclipse. Perhaps some will end with shapes: x Square Checkerboard Figure8 + Blackout eclipse If anyone wants their own random bingo card, here is a generic listing you can plug in by either name or number. Walter's version 1. Guts Falls 2. Magic Misused 3. Daiba Laughs 4...
  2. guuuuuuuuts

Will be interesting to see if instead of just a line, people can craft an X, figure 8, or other black shape on their card. Nice, is it possible to share the link so others can print their own random cards?
  3. guuuuuuuuts

Well, we do not agree. :). I am not solely interested in bingo as a laugh. No worries though.
  4. guuuuuuuuts

That is the nature of bingo. It is what could happen, not what is assured. Could still happen in a flashback, too.
  5. guuuuuuuuts

- Any character dies - No one dies - Head on spike - Topless mermaid - Dragonslayer in chains - Golden Age flashback - Eclipse Flashback - Pokerface Puck - Caska in bed - Panoramic birds eye view - Sunrise or Sunset - Elaine
  6. guuuuuuuuts

Hmm, maybe the way to phrase most bingo points is as what will happen as opposed to what doesn't happen. So, - Caska speaks - Guts remembers Caska - Griffith appears - We stay on the ship
  7. guuuuuuuuts

- Guts walks and talks - Rickert introduces himself again - Magnifico is afraid - Isidro cries - Griffith is bored - Zodd is a taxi - Caska stares out a window - 10 pages of the episode is a recap of previous episodes
  8. guuuuuuuuts

What happens next? Share your ideas! We need 75 to make a full bingo card. 1. Guts cries about his sword. 2. Magic is further random and broken. 3. Kushan and the Bakiraki will be interchangeable. 4. Zodd will be drawn horribly. 5. No one says anything meaningful. 6. Staring with no words 7...
  9. guuuuuuuuts

Eclipse in Texas 2024

It isn't too late. :ubik: Also, be sure to get a bit of this in your life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvS_JFMLG7M
  10. guuuuuuuuts

Eclipse in Texas 2024

Anyone else around the Austin area for the eclipse on Monday?
  11. guuuuuuuuts

Official SK.NET Cooking Thread

Please share your recipe! :ubik:
  12. guuuuuuuuts

What Are You Playing?

The intention is a complete side quest, which I actually didn't understand this directly, because it turns out Andromeda initiative was launched between ME1 and 2 in order for some humans to have a chance to survive the looming reaper invasion. Fun thing is I went back to the main quest and the...
  13. guuuuuuuuts

What Are You Playing?

Decided to give Mass Effect Andromeda another go from my save.... here are my thoughts at estimated half way through the game. - The combat is excellent. - The open world aspect here doesn't make sense when exploring. It would be better to simply start missions, because I often have no idea of...
  14. guuuuuuuuts

Movies you've recently watched

Any particular moment or section put it over the top as your favorite movie? Robot Dreams gets a highly recommend. Loved it. Watched it with a friend who was immediately turned off by the hand drawn animation, but changed his mind. We all loved this film and were thoroughly engaged.
  15. guuuuuuuuts

Episode 375

Here is my take of a very casual reader vs. a longtime reader: Pretty sure we can all see what Magnifico is up to. :carcus:
Top Bottom