Recent content by Gyroking

1. Gyroking

Episode 367

I could be completely blanking here because Its been a while since I reread a lot of berserk, but is it not possible that the world spiral tree has "roots" which are connected to elfhelm, or at least the cherry blossom trees? I thought that if this was the case, Danann could be referring to...
  2. Gyroking

Episode 367

Succeed how and in what way? And why? I'm just curious.
  3. Gyroking

Episodes 365 & 366

4. Gyroking

Matching your hairstyle to a Berserk character

My hair is closest to isma's hair, it's blonde not blue though
  5. Gyroking

Episode 364

Wow. This episode was insane. Looks like everyone kinda predicted the general layout pretty accurately. Despite this, I am still somehow shocked. As always, a great episode. RIP Miura.
  6. Gyroking

Episode 364

Thanks for letting me know, I'm from the Midwest too, around Indiana.
  7. Gyroking

Episode 364

Does Amazon JP ship to the US? Sorry, I'm unaware.
  8. Gyroking

What Are You Playing?

God of War PS4, The Shitty Berserk Musou Game (that I love), Pokemon HeartGold, recently. Doesn't anyone have this thing with games where you really enjoy them and know a lot about them but rarely ever play? I'm not talking about time constraints either, I just seldom choose to play games in...
  9. Gyroking

SPECIAL: Ep 364 is Coming [+Preview Talk!]

I guarantee it
  10. Gyroking

SPECIAL: Ep 364 is Coming [+Preview Talk!]

I do find it odd that some people aren't willing to read the episode. The thing is, it would have been unresolved either way, I understand that many consider the way 363 ended the best possible ending we could have gotten (coincidentally), but it would have been unfinished either way, the way...
  11. Gyroking

Episode 364

Oh god I feel like my expectations for this episode only get higher and higher. Damnit.
  12. Gyroking

Episode 364

I can't say I ever imagined berserk having a sopranos style ending, I laughed thinking about it.
  13. Gyroking

Episode 364

I wonder if the episode will be normal length, or if they might just incorporate everything miura had finished into a relatively large episode? I kinda hope so honestly. Of course it could be a normal sized episode and also be all that miura finished. Who knows.
  14. Gyroking

Episode 364

Most definitely gonna cry when I get ahold of this episode. This announcement made my week.
Top Bottom