Recent content by Hanma_Baki

1. H

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

OMG that fantasy is so satisfying I literally found myself laughing out loud with such an evilness I didn't think I was capable of :ganishka: seriously thank you, I needed that moment of happiness
  2. H

O_O I'm just in complete awe at how horribly bad this is............. Its almost as if I cant believe it. Like, seriously!? How is quality this brutally bad even possible? I mean, has ANYONE ever even seen ANYTHING close to this bad before??? Am I going crazy here!?
  3. H

Yo! Long time since I was here, got a lot to catch up on but man I just had to check out you guy's reactions to this embarrassing mess. Honestly I find it hilarious how a manga can have more frames than it's anime counterpart :ganishka: they could basically just have the manga pages as a...
  4. H

Episode 347

Usually I read through all the posts in the thread before posting myself but I just read this episode and OMG its so damn satisfying!!! I really REALLY love this episode! I cant emphasize it enough! I just adore how Miura can approach this in such a seemingly lighthearted fashion yet keeping the...
  5. H

Grail makes doodlies?!

Just heard about this in the latest skullkast and immediately got excited and rushed to check it out :serpico: I love it! You're awesome, Grail! :ubik:
  6. H

Movies to look forward to

^Wow thanks man :casca: I'll add 'em to my ever growing read list. Cant wait to check 'em out.
  7. H

Berserk PS2 game cutscenes made into a 80 min long movie

Well, dont know about "on par" there, dude. Just look at Guts face expression the very first time you see it (pretty much the most important aesthetic aspect about Berserk). The difference is HUGE when compared to the new anime. I am 100% serious in saying that I would prefer this to the new...
  8. H

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 7

Didnt they already show that possession bit from the opening scene??? This episode actually was, as y'all are saying, a lot more enjoyable than pretty much all previous episodes due to the pacing. Thats not saying very much though, cause its still not even decent imo. But yeah, since pretty...
  9. H

Movies to dread

^Yeah... Largely a composite of moments they try to be clever and cool, which sadly just ends up in various levels of lame. I tried really hard to be open minded with Joker but I had a really hard time with this version, and especially the relationship with Harley, and furthermore that it was...
  10. H

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

^ Good point :ganishka:
  11. H

New Berserk Anime for 2016

I dont know much about the anime community in general but if those youtube reviewers are anything to go by then the standards are so jawdroppingly low nowadays that it wouldnt surprise me if a few of those'll actually be bought.
  12. H

Pffffff! Lame. This thing turned sour pretty fast. I guess I'm not totally dissing it since there might be some good looking stuff from the rest of the roster.
  13. H

Theoden's 3D Sculpts

Yeah thats a perfect scene for a sculpt, man! Impressive stuff as always :ubik:
  14. H

New Berserk Anime for 2016

Haha is that a joke? I wouldn't even take it for free :ganishka:
  15. H

GAME RESULTS!!! Character: :void: Time: 00:01 Attacks: Snapping Finger :troll:
Top Bottom