Recent content by Headless_Death

1. Headless_Death

Episode 355

2. Headless_Death

Episode 354

Agreed. That is a good scene. I took this scene as a reminder that Guts wants revenge, even though he knows he should not pursue it. I see his reflections at other times of missing the opportunities to be with what matters as important to this part as well. Where he declared he would never...
  3. Headless_Death

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

In this series, are there any glaring translation errors on darkhorse's part? Or is it mostly more superficial errors/uneeded changes like "Giganto" and "Terata"?
  4. Headless_Death

Episode 354

What a fantastic Episode. Thank you Aaz and Puella for the translation. I caught back up with the series just in time to get to see the event I've been waiting for since I started reading the series back in 2004. With the pace these last couple episodes have had, I get the feeling that Muira...
  5. Headless_Death

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

I enjoyed the movie as entertaining as long as I didn't think about the story too much. Overall I would still give the movie a C+, but I will need to reevaluate it once the last installment comes out to see how well it ties the movies together. On it's own, it had too many...
  6. Headless_Death

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Hoping to be able to see Last Jedi this weekend. But I don't have high expectations, just hoping it will at least be entertaining. With Rouge One, I wasn't expecting much considering the entire movie was made based on this sentence from episode IV: But I will give it credit for at least...
  7. Headless_Death

Has there been any thought of upgrading the site to utilize HTTPS ?

Okay, that's good. :serpico: I've noticed that it can depend on how you navigate to SK.net. If I type "skullknight.net" it in IE, then it leads to the unsecure version. In Chrome it leads to the Secure Version. In Firefox the unsecured Version. If you search in google, it leads to the...
  8. Headless_Death

Has there been any thought of upgrading the site to utilize HTTPS ?

With the encouragement over the last few years by large players like Google, Mozilla, Cisco, and such to have more websites convert to HTTPS, has a conversion at any point been considered? For example, the W3C encourages more sites to convert. Info Here One setback I can see is the...
  9. Headless_Death

Favicon Update

Looks good. Thanks for updating! It now looks better on bookmark list on my phone.
  10. Headless_Death

Like SKnet? Donate to Help Us Become Even Greater

I'm glad that they respond to criticism pretty well. It's only been about a week since they announced their suggested change before they decided it may not be the best idea after hearing from their users.
  11. Headless_Death

How to buy the digital edition of Young Animal online

Still not too bad. :guts:
  12. Headless_Death

Favicon Update

It seems that the last time the Favicon was updated was last time I brought it up back in 2005. Since then, the typical screen resolutions have increased making the 16x16 icon look dated, and there are now mobile icons, touchbar icons, ect. that can be utilized. It may be time to update it...
  13. Headless_Death

TBH, I can't really think of any tweaks in the short term either that would change anything. I think a wait and see approach is needed to see how much the change they made really helps/hurts creators, and each one will need to decide if any action/changes are needed based on how it affects...
  14. Headless_Death

How to buy the digital edition of Young Animal online

Does the digital Issue release the same day as the newsstand(In the case of the upcoming release Dec. 22nd)? Or is there an expected delay for the digital issue?
  15. Headless_Death

That makes sense. I’m guessing the change likely has a greater effect on the creators that receive a larger percentage of their revenue from pledges with low price points. SK.net looks to be getting most revenue from larger contributors which may have helped keep Patreon from charging too much...
Top Bottom