Recent content by hearTes

1. hearTes

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Rest in peace, Miura sensei
  2. hearTes

Favorite Video Games (Series)

My personal top 5 favourites are Dragon Age, Battlefield, Civilization, AOE, and Dirt(Colin McRae Rally). There's an extra I wanna include but it's not a franchise; it's called Battle Mages, a Russian RTS Classic, played it a lot during the middle school years.
  3. hearTes

Adventures in YouTube

https://youtu.be/dXlao2KNYjQ
  4. hearTes

Adventures in YouTube

Breaking Bad season 5 blackmail scene, original version.
  5. hearTes

Episode 348

That peak in the distance doesn't look like The Hand, could it be a mountain of corpses? or perhaps a grim mausoleum?
  6. hearTes

Adventures in YouTube

Lmao the guy had a shadow of a smile on his face the entire time like he was about to break down and laugh his ass off at any moment, how the hell did he keep on going? Thank you for this golden channel. :ganishka:
  7. hearTes

Do you believe in God?

Agnostics are amazing. I mean, in a way, you have to be both brave and cowardly at the same time, it takes courage to admit you know nothing and cowardice to take no stand at all. :troll:
  8. hearTes

Your most hated words

Whatever.
  9. hearTes

Music that you associate with Berserk apart from anime/movie O.S.T.s

Reminds me of the bond Guts and Griffith shared and all the battles they faced. I love the part that follows the 3:17 mark. Adrian Von Ziegler - Prophecy
  10. hearTes

Adventures in YouTube

11. hearTes

Adventures in YouTube

I had to share this, 4 of my favourite things come together to create something... exotic. VERY fast Andre smithing at incredible hihg speed
  12. hearTes

Berserk and Major Arcana

Awesome! Tarot Cards have always interested me and this sounds like a lot of fun. Another character who fits this aspect (besides the "Innocent" part I guess) is Isidro. I think Skull Knight is another candidate for this spot and not just because of the title of the card but because he has...
  13. hearTes

KochiKame Concludes 40 Year Run

KochiKame Concludes 40 Year Run with Guinness World Record Win I used to watch the anime back in middle school, it remains one of my favourite comedies of all time.
  14. hearTes

Slan Teaser + I have color/character questions

Incredible! Your signature style suits Luka's expression. I can't seem to view the other pictures, could you update the links?
Top Bottom