Recent content by Imperator Hanseatic

1. Imperator Hanseatic

Episode 345

I'm getting "page does not exist." Anyway, thank you for this Uriel. :ubik:
  2. Imperator Hanseatic

Episode 345

Well, we won't know for sure until we see the whole thing. He may simply be vaguely talking about his past while thinking of Griffith, without giving away too many details. One way or another I'm hyped, and that's rare for me.
  3. Imperator Hanseatic

Episode 344

Just because it hasn't yet doesn't mean it can't. I like to keep my bases covered, just in case. Maybe it's unnecessary but it's just what I do. I'll refrain from bringing it up in the future unless something does actually change (however unlikely).
  4. Imperator Hanseatic

Episode 344

Things change. Sometimes things get delayed or pushed ahead. :schnoz:
  5. Imperator Hanseatic

Episode 344

Thanks for the reminder. Still having trouble from time to time after all those years. :ganishka:
  6. Imperator Hanseatic

Episode 344

Well, Erika is leaving with Rickert so.. Anyway, it would indeed be interesting to see Jill there in Falconia with Luka and co, after the probable time skip. Maybe one more person talking vaguely about their time with :guts: will make them all connect the dots. Additionally, upon Guts'...
  7. Imperator Hanseatic

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 3

Found this on Reddit http://imgur.com/Ocno6Zm
  8. Imperator Hanseatic

How does Griffith's mind look after being reborn (human form)

From my own experience viewing this forum for the past three years and my own (admittedly limited) interactions with Aaz, I must reinforce that this is simply not the case. Aaz and I don't necessarily see eye-to-eye on everything, but when we disagree and discuss things he has not disregarded my...
  9. Imperator Hanseatic

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 3

A bit late on the forum posting, but I've had a bit of a day, so I'll keep it brief. As I said earlier in the Discord, my opinion is that so far it's the best of the crap we've been given. However, that's not to say I liked it. I appreciate the intentions behind a lot of the choices, but the...
  10. Imperator Hanseatic

Happy Birthday, Kentarou Miura

50th Revolution Day! 47 billion kilometers!
  11. Imperator Hanseatic

How do you think Berserk will end?

I imagine if he died in a straight fight, he'd likely be at peace for having found a worthy opponent. Maybe a few words of congratulation to the one(s) who bested him.
  12. Imperator Hanseatic

Berserk 2016 Episode 2 Post-episode Group Chat

Edited a link to that thread into the original post. Thanks to Walter for getting that set up. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide whether or not this thread should still exist.
  13. Imperator Hanseatic

New Berserk Anime for 2016

Those people do exist. Some of them on this very forum. Here they're the minority, but they seem quite numerous in Youtube comments. I imagine many of them aren't familiar enough with the manga to really understand what's wrong with this new adaptation, with another large portion lacking the...
  14. Imperator Hanseatic

POLL: Who will be playable in Berserk Musou? (Multiple Choice)

It says 20 people have voted but there are only 18 votes for Guts? :???: I smell a :troll:
  15. Imperator Hanseatic

Berserk 2016 Episode 2 Post-episode Group Chat

I've been testing it out and it worked fine until I changed the sample rate to 44khz as you suggested. Since then the files don't have any duration. I'm a total novice with this sort of thing so we might have to settle for a lower quality recording. The default 16khz (maybe we're using different...
Top Bottom