Recent content by Infinte

1. I

Digitally Distributed PC games ON SALE Thread

Humble Indie Bundle 9, you can like in previous bundles pay what you want and if you pay over the average you'll get additional games and you'll also get the soundtrack for select games. The games in this bundle are Trine 2: The Complete Story, Mark of the Ninja, Eets Munchies Beta and Brütal...
  2. I

Adventures in YouTube

Grand Theft Auto V - Art In Motion(Fanmade): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UUeiQFLqnU
  3. I

Dark Souls

He can also get invaded by certain NPC which upon death drops certain armor sets and weapon like Maneater Mildred, Paladin Leeroy and Kirk, Knight of Thorns.
  4. I

Hey Walt, it's under the demo section for some weird reason.
  5. I

News & Not News Megathread

I have seen other pic from the aftermath and I hope guys are ok. I usually avoid things coming out of the RPG Codex but this article regarding the recent fiasco with quite well known gaming journalists taking part in an advertisement for a videogame so they could join a contest to win a free...
  6. I

Dark Souls

Nice :ganishka:, I remember that cool sense of relief you get when you beat them for the first time btw Join the Darkwraith Covenant for PvP and since you're going with a Dex build you would end up doing great against most folks and it's a great way to get "liquid" Humanity(the ones that aren't...
  7. I

What Are You Playing?

I'm playing Dark Souls on PC where I just joined , and as always I really don't care if the host has summoned phantoms as it just means more souls and humanity(sometimes) for me :beast:. I remember facing 3 dudes one were spamming spells and the other pyromancies while the host tried to bumrush...
  8. I

Get the retail version unless you're waiting for a steam sale since the retail version(it includes the OST CD, poster, artbook, behind the scene CD and postcards(?)) has much more even though they are both basically priced the same and their is an optional steam activation on the retail version...
  9. I

Dark Souls

I preordered my PC version quite some time ago and I still haven't got it but I'm pretty sure it will be tomorrow and for those of you who already have the PC version or are planning to get it on their PC, I really recommend you getting Durantes Dark Souls fix as it not only unlocks the...
  10. I

Wow, that must have been one hell of a trip. :ganishka: While we are on the topic of copyright laws, it seems that the EU Trade Committee turned down the international version of SOPA which is known as ACTA(Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement) but the decision of whether it will be rejected or...
  11. I

Games to look forward to!

The games I'm really looking forward to is Bioshock: Infinite, Borderlands 2 and GTA V.
  12. I

Nice I just bought it and Walt you could try getting Saints Row The Third it is quite good and if I remembered it correctly it costs about 10 Euro on Steam right now, probably in dollars for you guys.
  13. I

The Beacause We May indie sale, http://www.becausewemay.com/index.html The sale last for the whole week (May 24 through June 1st), and it's discounts for all sorts of games for all platforms.
  14. I

Oliver North is selling Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2012/05/02/oliver-north-is-selling-call-of-duty-black-ops-2/ From what I've had read this guy seems to be quite the douchebag with Iran-Contra affair and I'm wondering why Activision even had him on their...
  15. I

Dark Souls

I would love to coop with someone as I only need to coop two more times (and defeated the area boss of course) to join the sunbros (Warrior of Sunlight) covenant but it seems that everytime i put down a sign no matter where I can't join someone else's world only time it worked where at The...
Top Bottom