Recent content by InnerSpace

1. I

So hard to find serious, mature manga for adults. Any suggestions?

Thanks will check some of these. I actually read Claymore too, which is really cool, although gets more shonen as it went on unfortunately. I watched the Monster anime, didn't know it was a manga. Great example actually, where its a completely adult story, it just so happens to be...
  2. I

So hard to find serious, mature manga for adults. Any suggestions?

Hey guys, could any of you help recommend some serious, mature manga (or comics?) In the same category of maturity as Berserk, Akira, or Vegabond. I want as little shonen and tropey stuff as possible, and of course more mature artwork style too. It seems incredibly rare for modern manga to...
  3. I

Kentarou Miura has passed away

The greatest story I ever read, the best art I ever laid eyes on. Absolutely deveatating news and heartbreaking that he won’t get to complete his story. Thank you so much for everything you have given everyone Miura, you’ll be remembered forever for your work.
  4. I

What is your favourite manga? (besides the obvious one)

Akira is my second favourite Manga (after Berserk). The story is fucking phenomenal and I think the best artwork I have every seen from a Manga artist. The world he built is incredible and just a joy to turn each page. Nuasica probably 3rd place for similar reasons. Stunning world-building. I...
Top Bottom