Recent content by IrMaXuS

1. IrMaXuS

Returning Characters

I doubt Miura planned so far ahead when Berserk was still at Blackswordsman Arc but yeah, I think the Fantasia arc would be a nice opportunity to bring back Theresia too! Especially since she bears a grudge on Guts (who would likely be an enemy to Griffith's kingdom). She could also be more...
  2. IrMaXuS

Returning Characters

Seeing that some characters from previous arcs have reappeared and/or have having roles to play recently, I thought it would be fun to know which characters you guys are expecting to pull up again (even cameos or mentions) on the future episodes. Or maybe not expecting, but characters you...
  3. IrMaXuS

Serpico vs pre-eclipse Griffith

Value and popularity are two different things though, not unusual for trivial things to be a popular point of discussion among fandom, especially vs debates in particular. I just re-read the chapter and yeah there wasn't as strong an implication (if any) like I said there was. Though there's...
  4. IrMaXuS

Serpico vs pre-eclipse Griffith

Necro-reply here, I apologize in advance. I really like vs debates in general and I particularly love this same-verse match-up. It's popular for a reason, both are very similar in how they fight. Boasting speed, precision, graceful swordplay/movements and a tactical or strategical prowess when...
  5. IrMaXuS

The Age of Darkness - Past, Present, or Future?

Not really that farfetched to think that considering Godhand literally has Hand in it and y'know how regular human hands must have 5 fingers for maximum efficiency :shrug: Welp, can't say I'm surprised about the theory (or most of it) being old news by now. Now I'm interested how the...
  6. IrMaXuS

The Age of Darkness - Past, Present, or Future?

I remember reading about a theory on a reddit thread about what happened during the fall of Gaiseric's empire with 4 or 5 angels appearing. The theory is that an Incarnation Ceremony took place there, with the 5th member of the then Godhand being incarnated like Griffith did during the...
  7. IrMaXuS

Chitch: The Flower Sprite

Oh wow, then the Chich flashback is a multiple-hits-in-one-stone in Miura's part. Maybe it's also the reason why Griffith hasn't started attacking Elfhelm yet. Since it wouldn't be wise to fight Danan near her power/life source (or rather, it would be wiser to fight when she's at a...
  8. IrMaXuS

Delving into parts of Guts' past yet unexplored by the Golden Age I did appreciate, no doubt. And the way it complements Guts' characterization in his earlier interactions with Puck (and even the Falcons, like Walter said) is fantastic. Though what leads me to believe that these 3 episodes...
  9. IrMaXuS

Now that we're on Elfhelm, a paradise for the elves and other astral fantasy creatures, do you think Guts' encounter with Chitch will be relevant or at least brought up soon? It's odd that the 2-episode flashback of Guts' past and his encounter with Chitch suddenly cut into the Fantasia Arc. In...
  10. IrMaXuS

How close do you think are we to the Berserk's grand finale?

Shoot, so I missed the discussion then. Well, I'm kind of surprised (and a bit satisfied) Miura's answer about Berserk's progress is around my estimation. Also, this, in a way, confirms that Miura has a direction for the finale in mind too. Very good thing to know.
  11. IrMaXuS

How close do you think are we to the Berserk's grand finale?

Now that 358's release date is confirmed and we have already arrived to one of the most anticipated moments in Berserk, I can't help but wonder about the intended finale and how far is it from where we currently are now. Assuming Miura already had an ending (or at least an idea of one) in mind...
Top Bottom