Recent content by jackalj

1. J

The Unifying Theory of The Skull Knight [April Fool's 2015]

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I wanted to join in on the skullknight and the God Hand discussion. Do we actually know Gaiseric had a beherit? Since Void is part of the god hand (and I believe a 'friend' of Gaiseric in life.) and that Beherits always return to their owners when they need...
  2. J

Man at Arms: Reforged: Guts' Dragonslayer... is it?

Just found this. Not really his dragonslayer, but atleast they took a sword from Berserk... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nwh8yWh5WU
  3. J

Episode 336

I like that Locus is telling the story from the monsters point of view. Almost makes me feel for them. Them trying to find a place for their own and Griffith being there to unite both groups, the humans and apostles. I don't know if it's the way you summerized it or if Locus actually tells it...
  4. J

Episode 336

Well he gets his special audience because he was a old member of the original hawks, as you already knew i'm sure. But I'm guessing besides that, Griffith is making a offer to Rickert to recieve a spot among the hawks as he promised. His plan might end there but Griffith could also use Rickert...
  5. J

Strange German preview for volume 38?!

I'm guessing this means we get some more episodes soon or atleast the future breaks will be shorter(?). Atleast if that's the german translated version they are talking about, if it's the japanese version then Miura still got a year ahead of him and we will see more breaks. Since it will take...
  6. J

Berserk Resumes April 11

I'm wondering Will they arrive at skellig? Or are they first going to YS to find information about skellig? I can't really remember what the plan was of guts & Co. So this Will mean I will have to reread the manga tomorrow.
  7. J

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

to bad I can't read japanese, seems like a awesome episode. So this means that we just have a month to go till Berserk resumes. How long has it been? A year and 2 months?
  8. J

New Berserk game on iOS

Has anyone heard of the new ios game? https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id603964257?mt=8 Anyone thinking of getting this? It apparently has English available as language but I can't find it in the app story. -- I just saw the topic started by Walter, is this the same game?
  9. J

The preview picture look great, really like the style of it. then again I didn't expect any different from Miura. So the picture is from the new serie, right? Somehow I get a Berserk feel from it, not just because of the drawing style. But more from the background. The background reminds me...
  10. J

Is there any new information? Since now we have the entire cover, might be some new text? Really excited to find out more about Miura's new project, and ofcourse after that more Berserk. ^^
  11. J

Information about the movies and any possibility of OVA's?

So is there any information yet if the movies brought in enough money to continue the series as OVA's? (It was the original plan right, to continue the series as OVA's?) I actually hope they continue making the anime, I am really looking forward to seeing the black swordsman arc. And maybe...
  12. J

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

Well I skipped more of the movie then I actually watched... The only scene that I thought that was good, was griffith in the lake just before the eclipse... And the quick show of bodies with the sacrifice brand on the bottom of the jail tower (forgot the name).
  13. J

E3 2013

I think i will buy the ps4, good price and none of the 24h online verification process. I believe most games microsoft showed are multi platform. So it depends on the companies how they keep handling the consoles after launch. Lets first see how the xbox will be received when it is actually...
  14. J

Berserk Saga Project News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XCBVTaPepA For anyone still interested.
  15. J

Berserk Saga Project News

So does anybody know what the 2.1 means in the trailer on page 107? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kGfzuOp3dM (short 15 second teaser) Does this mean the third movie is in cinema on the 1st February?
Top Bottom