jackson_hurley's latest activity

• jackson_hurley
    Regarding 剣風 (kenpū), which is the title of episode 001 of the manga (published in volume 5): As for 伝奇 (denki), it translates to...
  • jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley reacted to Walter's post in the thread Episode 369 with Like Like.
    Let me try to disentangle this thing, because I doubt everyone's going to read all of the above, no offense. I don't think anyone would...
  • jackson_hurley
    There was a scene in the manga kurosagi corpse delivery service where you can see the dragon slayer in a store display. I dont remember...
  • jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 369 with Like Like.
    Thanks! And I don't mind of course. I don't think he should be affected directly. He is very unique, but neither his existence nor the...
  • jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley reacted to puella's post in the thread Episode 369 with Like Like.
    Since the continuation started, I've come to expect frustration with each release, and now I've even gotten used to it. :judo: It...
  • jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley replied to the thread Episode 369.
    Now I really feel what Mori said about the continuation project "It will not be perfect.. " damn.
  • jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 369 with Like Like.
    Episode 369 will be published in Young Animal #18, slated to be released on September 9. RELEASES: September 9, 2022 DIGITAL STORE...
  • jackson_hurley
    As some of you may have noticed, there is now a specific forum category for the Berserk continuation by Kouji Mori and Studio Gaga. We...
  • jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
    The reason Rickert slapped Griffith in the first place is because he knows what happened during the Eclipse. And he's not in Falconia...
  • jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley reacted to Walter's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
    Check ep 181 in Vol 22.
  • jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley replied to the thread Episode 368.
    But Rickert knows what happened to the Falcons. Anyways, I was talking about Skullknight and Danan here. The part with Guts I agree.
  • jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley replied to the thread Episode 368.
    Maybe the Skull Knight did that pit stop to also protect Danan cause he cares enough for her and she is in a weakened state. Its just...
  • jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
    True! And it feels like it's going in circles too, but that's kind of unavoidable as more and more people deal with their feelings. I...
  • jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread The Big Berserk Exhibition with Like Like.
    The next edition of the exhibition will start on September 21 in the Matsuya Ginza event square and will go on until October 4...
  • jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley reacted to Griffith's post in the thread Episode 368 with Haha Haha.
    Skull Knight's Spike is the new Schrodinger's Cat! Is it broken or not broken? Until we know it's both! It's interesting, because I...
Top Bottom