Recent content by jackson_hurley

1. jackson_hurley

Maybe I should after all!

Maybe I should after all!
  2. jackson_hurley

I have finally made my hommage to Berserk. Its a mix of my own characters in an eclipse setting...

I have finally made my hommage to Berserk. Its a mix of my own characters in an eclipse setting. I dont want to create an account on a site for just one picture so I'm dropping instagram for those interested in seeing it. I hope its okay. @nic_legeek Ps: its not an attempt to have more...
  3. jackson_hurley

Do you like it so far? A friend came to my place this week and quickly showed it to me. It...

Do you like it so far? A friend came to my place this week and quickly showed it to me. It looked cool!
  4. jackson_hurley

I encourage you to do so!

I encourage you to do so!
  5. jackson_hurley

Cant wait for tomorrows piece!

Cant wait for tomorrows piece!
  6. jackson_hurley

Well Inktober 2021 has started. Im doing my own again this year if you wanna see what kind of...

Well Inktober 2021 has started. Im doing my own again this year if you wanna see what kind of art I do let me know! The final piece will be my Berserk hommage!
  7. jackson_hurley

Matching your hairstyle to a Berserk character

Sadly... Yes, yes it does. But he's a bit balder then me. I still have a few on top. I didnt want to associate with that guy though. (He's no better than the creeper with Jill when I think about it.) Ok I'll stick with the old dude chilling with the rats then. He seems like a nice old fella.
  8. jackson_hurley

@Walter yeah it was hard to find another character with my hair style. Bald on top and long everywhere. Usually I say I have a vulture one or a neo-mullet. But quick like that, this dude came to mind. (Dont ask why though!) I could have gone with the old man chilling with the rats in the...
  9. jackson_hurley

Damn, Id have to say mine are similar to the creep that wants a go at Jill (assuming he's bald under the bandana) and a bit shorter. Hehe
  10. jackson_hurley

SkullKast 119: Tear of Morning Dew (Ep 364)

Nice cast guys! Glad I got to listen to it in my vacation! Nos if only my copies can get here. (They're on their way in quebec as we speak.)
  11. jackson_hurley

Episode 364

Well from what I understand that was said here, they finished the inking and some panels. Which I also think I found the ones they worked on. I should compare with @Aazealh about that cause I think he also found which ones. :serpico: So most of the episode is by Miura himself. Please correct me...
  12. jackson_hurley

Episode 364

Its been like that since tuesday on facebook. Pretty annoying if I can say.
  13. jackson_hurley

The Big Berserk Exhibition

God I love that person! (One more album coming next week too, The man climbingnthe hologram, one of my fav.)
  14. jackson_hurley

Episode 364

Ive been spoiled by a facebook post (which Ive deleted right after to prevent others from being spoiled) on a Berserk group. Which sucks cause as much as I liked to check out leaks in the past, that one, I wanted to keep as a surprise... :judo: All that to try to prouve the series was continuing.
  15. jackson_hurley

Episode 364

I have already started the ride. Mixed mood and emotions are visiting me as we approch the release each day. Im glad to have that little letter for us fans, to have more clarification and as much as it saddens me to say it, it is for the best to end it like that. It will be like a big hard pill...
Top Bottom