1. jackson_hurley

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

My money on a march or april release.
  2. jackson_hurley

Well then, this break shouldn't be a problem at all! :serpico:
  3. jackson_hurley

Don't despair, it'll come back in due time and in good shape I'm sure of it. This is a perfect opportunity for a re-read if you're due for one. :guts:
  4. jackson_hurley

Star Wars: Episode IX

Money speaks. Disney dont care at all. When the bought the rights they probably saw thousands of big bags with the money sign on them. Whats worse is that people keep praising them as good movies just because you have "Star Wars" tag to the title. Thats the way I see it. Same as with Marvel...
  5. jackson_hurley

Star Wars: Episode IX

Smells a lot like a bad case of Game of Thrones season 8. I'll wait for my sister to buy it for her collection so I can Watch it. Like Sareth, I dont really wont to support Disney with my money for that movie.
  6. jackson_hurley

Well I dont think that makes you stupid nonetheless! I've been wondering about what to do with...

Well I dont think that makes you stupid nonetheless! I've been wondering about what to do with mine a lot of times (so has pretty much everybody.) Don't despair I'm sure you'll figure it all. :guts:
  7. jackson_hurley

What happened to make you say that?

What happened to make you say that?
  8. jackson_hurley

I'm not too surprised by that news. I would not be too sure about that. I could see the series resuming around march/april if I'd have to guess. We didnt get a confirmation on how long Duranki is suposed to be right?
  9. jackson_hurley

Hang in there Fancypants! Its only a phase and you'll get out of it in one piece I'm sure of it.

Hang in there Fancypants! Its only a phase and you'll get out of it in one piece I'm sure of it.
  10. jackson_hurley

Salty Kenny's Sketchy Sketches

Nice new pièces! Good work Salty Ken!
  11. jackson_hurley

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

Well at least it's not in a big box like in the beginning when they started to translate the sound effect.. Remember the eclipse? I spent most of my time being distracted by these then paying attention to the story.. (ok I exagerate a bit but still.) :serpico: But yeh, frigging dark horse...
  12. jackson_hurley

Walter is in vacation?!? :ganishka:
  13. jackson_hurley

I was hoping to get a month of Berserk then Duranki alternatively. Wishfull thinking after all. Fine with me, my friend got my vol 40 so I guess it's time for my classic reread when a new volume gets out.
  14. jackson_hurley

Dark Horse Releases

a friend of mine pre-ordered it for me. yeh!
Top Bottom