2. jackson_hurley

And me that was scared of not getting it way back in june. -_- ^_^

And me that was scared of not getting it way back in june. -_- ^_^
  3. jackson_hurley

Oupsie!

Oupsie!
  4. jackson_hurley

Our Policy for Berserk Episode Scans

I got scared for a second! Thank you for the fast answer as always!
  5. jackson_hurley

Our Policy for Berserk Episode Scans

So just to be sure I got this right. Will there still be the link for ordering/pre-ordering the physical release as usual or will it only be the link for the digital release? I would still like to buy the physical copy for the size of the panels. Thank you.
  6. jackson_hurley

Episode 362 (October 23)

Well that's a good news! The hype is back again. :guts:
  7. jackson_hurley

And the drawing fest begins.

And the drawing fest begins.
  8. jackson_hurley

Any time my friend!

Any time my friend!
  9. jackson_hurley

For having lived in a harsh situation for about 3 years, I really feel you on that aspect. Sadly...

For having lived in a harsh situation for about 3 years, I really feel you on that aspect. Sadly I can't advise much other then sympathise with the situation. You can pm as always if ya want to discuss it more.
  10. jackson_hurley

Favorite Apostles

I love that section of yours Bob. Though there are some apostles that got mixed up in the listing. Let me know if you want them pointers. :guts:
  11. jackson_hurley

Favorite Apostles

There's one I really like in the new band of the falcon but I'm even sure we saw is apostle form. His helmet kinda looks like a chicken. We saw him a few times already. If not, I'm a big Rakshas and Zodd fan. There is of bunch of unnamed ones that are also great.
  12. jackson_hurley

That sucks but I guess it was not the one for you! Dont give up though, you'll get a better one...

That sucks but I guess it was not the one for you! Dont give up though, you'll get a better one I'm sure of it. :guts:
  13. jackson_hurley

How did it go?

How did it go?
  14. jackson_hurley

Yes, it does seem to be a problem that comes back each year. Stay safe!

Yes, it does seem to be a problem that comes back each year. Stay safe!
Top Bottom