Recent content by Jajimufu

1. J

Potential way to destroy the Idea of Evil—and some musings about the Eschaton

Idk if Guts will calmly fight them, you know what I mean; how isn't he gonna be raging when he faces them? And I know it's an unlikely situation, but in my eyes it will be the most satisfying. What will probably happen is like SK and maybe even zodd will help guts out with the godhand (maybe the...
  2. J

If you guys want my honest to God opinion of what I think should happen/ want to happen its this: To preserve the message of Guts keeping his humanity and not bow down to the temptations of the behelit (which could happen but would be a load of horseshit with how the story is set up), he should...
  3. J

Hey I ain't tryna start an argument with y'all just wanted to hear your guys thoughts on it. In my original post I also stated that guts could find a way to cut off their power so they would just be like any average being. Your thoughts on that?
  4. J

You're acting like I'm supporting the argument of Guts using the beherit, all I'm saying is don't say that "Guts is never gonna use a behelit bc that's against his morals" because there's a possibility that he just might. You guys are acting like it's impossible for Guts to do that. Imo it would...
  5. J

I don't think I'm ignoring and don't understand the story. I'm not saying that Guts would use a behelit to gain power, all I'm trying to say here is that he could do it and still be himself and not be evil. I am VERY aware how unlikely it is for Guts to do this, it was just something I thought...
  6. J

This whole category is based off "ya never know bro" that's why it's called speculation. I'm pretty confident I've laid out a pretty possible outcome/ way Guts could beat the Gohand singlehandedly
  7. J

I'll try to keep it short and sweet this time. Am I right or am I wrong about everyone not knowing what kind of situation Miura gonna think up, so Idek why you brought that up. My end point is this: Even if Guts became a demon/ apostle through the behelit I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he...
  8. J

I totally didn't notice I measured blood in lbs lmao I meant liters. Okay let me counter your points here You never know what sort of circumstances Guts and Casca is gonna be in. Maybe she wants Guts to sacrifice her to beat the living fuck outta Griffith for all of the evil he has commited...
  9. J

Questions about the Count, Godhand and our humanity.

In my opinion, I don't think the Godhand lied to the Count. I honestly think that they granted his wishes intending for him to never experience sorrow of despair ever again. Then comes Guts. If the Godhand didn't lie to the Count, then that means one thing: Guts has once again denied the...
  10. J

Walter I totally understand where you're coming from, but you just brought up something interesting. What if Guts uses a crimson/ regular beherit to gain power to hopefully defeat Grififth. Of course that would mean that the Godhand would have supreme power over Guts, yes? Guts was also supposed...
  11. J

I also agree with your statement that Slan is interested more with Guts' mind, emotions, psychology, etc than the physical side of Guts like his looks, body, physical feats, etc
  12. J

That quote from slan is the sole reason why I started this whole conversation about Guts using a beherit
  13. J

Guts and Silat

Guts vs Silat is one of the most underrated fights in the series tbh
  14. J

There ya go, looks like Guts gotta find a way to cut off the Godhand's power then
  15. J

You never know what kind of shit Miura wants to pull bro. Berserk either gonna have an ending like that: Guts giving up everything to destroy Griffith Or A happy ending for guts, defeating Griffith without having to sacrifice anyone
Top Bottom