Recent content by Jara

1. J

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Mixed feelings on this initially, but the more I think about it the happier I am. I think there couldn't be a better situation - Mori has been working with Miura for 40 years, and the original studio and artists will still be involved. I'm sure Miura would have wanted to see his story finished...
  2. J

Kentarou Miura has passed away

What a shock. I'm very sad about this. RIP Miura, you will be remembered for a long time.
  3. J

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

Thanks! And good luck on learning Japanese! That's actually what got me into learning Japanese myself. I did a Japanese minor at university, oh 18 years ago now, and could somewhat muddle through the manga. It's very rewarding! Since I lost my physical copies, are the digitized Japanese...
  4. J

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

Hi all, long time lurker here, my first post in 20 years since registering. Thanks for everything on this site. I lost all my tankōbon versions when I moved a few years ago - which is sad, due to the superior printing and those sweet colored foldouts. I only have the Dark Horse volumes now...
Top Bottom