Recent content by Jaze1618

1. Jaze1618

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I admit I jumped the gun and replied directly to the headline without taking time to read the full extent of the news first *zoinks*
  2. Jaze1618

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I feel fortunate that this community will continue to have a reason to keep coming together to discuss Berserk. But I really fear that this will end up being HBO's Game of Thrones all over again and the quality will drop without the original Author's source material. I'll remain curious about...
  3. Jaze1618

Kentarou Miura has passed away

I've been following Berserk manga since 2003 or 2004, Right at the beginning of college. I had previously watched the anime and it felt flat to me. Thankfully, at the strong suggestion of one or two members on the anime boards at gamefaqs, I found the infamous BOTH scans online (vols 4 - 25...
  4. Jaze1618

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Eternally a champion.
  5. Jaze1618

Episode 358

Right, but it may be enough to banish him and stop whatever plans he is trying to enact.
  6. Jaze1618

Episode 358

Are we heading towards an ending where the only way to Kill/Banish Griffith (a virtual God on earth) is to kill the MoonLight child in corporeal form? Throwback to Buffy the Vampire slayer season 5, which also ended that way.
  7. Jaze1618

Episode 356

I love that there is a giant king. I know its hardly similar, but it was enough to give me a dark souls 2 giant lord flashback. Fun world that Miura is building.
  8. Jaze1618

Episode 354

The panel in this episode of Casca's perspective where Guts has been pinned down by the apostles also has a shot of Femto from Casca's perspective. Its the panel immediately before Casca shatters. We see Femto's chin nose and eyes above her looking down at her as shes being held and raped while...
  9. Jaze1618

Movies to look forward to

Well I guess the message is clear. Don't join in on this particular discussion unless you want to be judged by the peanut gallery. Stay safe everyone its not worth the risk. :casca:
  10. Jaze1618

Movies to look forward to

Review from advanced screenings of next months "IT" release are VERY positive. Stephen King's IT is probably my favorite novel of all time, and while the 1990s mini series was a horrible adaption of the work, it was a fun and creepy attempt of turning a R rated novel into a PG13 tv experience...
  11. Jaze1618

Episode 347

The images of them descending into the tree along the lily pads REALLY reminds me of The Great Hollow in Dark Souls.
  12. Jaze1618

Episode 346

I think the thing that sticks out the most is the similar slender display of neck and cheek bones. No other image from the series springs to mind as matching that particular style other than the one from this episode and the one episode 175. Wish I had a screenshot I could link to for any other...
  13. Jaze1618

Episode 346

I personally find that the final page in this episode draws an especially striking resemblance to the final page in episode 175.
  14. Jaze1618

What Are You Playing?

Griff, its been a lot of fun reading your recaps of your NG+ run. I'm sure others have already said as much, but I love DS1 and its DLC so so much.
  15. Jaze1618

What are the main philosophical influences found in Berserk?

Its Berserk that does the influencing. Not the other way around pffft :azan:
Top Bottom