Recent content by Jesuslugo

1. Jesuslugo

Selling Signed Lithographs/Artworks

1500€ bid
  2. Jesuslugo

Looking to buy any signed berserk items!

Whether it be signed and stamped tcg cards to signed prints to any other signed items, I’m looking to buy all! I have a budget of 3500 depending on the item or items in package deals! However just because my budget is that high doesn’t mean I’m willing to be price gouged, I’m very informed in...
  3. Jesuslugo

Takehiko Inoue Vagabond Original Sketches

I also thought that drawing seemed familiar. Usually original drawings that circulate from mangaka are original drawings exclusive for promotions and are usually less sharpened than an official manga released panel would be. I don’t see him redrawing an actual panel almost to the t, much less...
  4. Jesuslugo

Jesuslugo's Art

Yeah it definitely is :guts: I had to change it due to me resizing it because it wouldn’t translate well. It’s actually guts from the eclipse, Its one of my favorite panels so I wanted to incorporate it. But thank you so much! Means a lot.
  5. Jesuslugo

Jesuslugo's Art

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that
  6. Jesuslugo

Jesuslugo's Art

It’s important to know this is my take on the panel and not an exact copy of it. Nothing against the original artwork as it is flawless, I just don’t like copying work exactly as is as. Simply because I believe that if I wanted it exactly as it is I could’ve just printed out the panel and hung...
  7. Jesuslugo

Jesuslugo's Art

This is my berserk mural! Hope you guys like it. I don’t have a nice camera so sorry for the poop quality pics.
  8. Jesuslugo

Jesuslugo's Art

Thank you I appreciate it! But yeah, I try to take as much artistic liberty as I can when I make a piece, I will never be Kentaro Miura so why try to be? I intended it to be perceived more as fanart than an actual recreation of the image, as I kinda find it lackluster as an artist to just copy...
  9. Jesuslugo

Jesuslugo's Art

I can definitely see what you mean about the perspective, as guts face was slightly tilted in the original Just like Zodds, instead of straight forward as I drew it. However due to the size Kentaro drew the original panel guts face in the original lacks the detail I wanted to draw in the mural...
  10. Jesuslugo

Jesuslugo's Art

Hey guys, I'm currently drawing a Berserk Mural on my wall, it is about 6ftx4.5ft. I'm sure if you're part of this forum then you definitely know what panel I'm drawing. I am doing this in my own style, I've also changed a couple of things such as making Zodd bigger, and changing Guts face to...
Top Bottom