Recent content by JezzaX

1. JezzaX

Episode 338

This and the news of Shenmue 3 within the month of each other? Please don't wake me up...
  2. JezzaX

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

I'm really interested to see what Miura does with this new story, but I really hope it doesn't put Berserk back much longer. This is like an important news bulletin interrupting the final scene of a really intense movie.
  3. JezzaX

So am I actually. I'm starting to think Miura is just taking a year out to relax before pushing new boundaries.
  4. JezzaX

One of my other favourite manga has ended this month. Initial D has come to an end after 18 years, however the writer has just announced one final full volume release that is being made in one go without prior chapter releases. Whilst I don't think this suits Miura's style, it would be...
  5. JezzaX

Berserk Saga Project News

To be honest, I wouldn't be all too bothered if Studio 4c decided to call it quits. The only positive aspect to come from this is increased awareness of Berserk as a whole. If they do decide to carry on, I hope they really take their time to plan everything far more meticulously than they have...
  6. JezzaX

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

I found the film to be very average. There are very few scenes that got me excited and even those were riddled with problems of being poorly cut or short lived. The scene with SK and Zodd just seemed really empty, it's nice to see a fight between them being animated, but it could have been done...
  7. JezzaX

Brilliant, thanks for that Walter, I will keep checking in. Maybe the forum should do a wager for the date the next episode is published? :iva:
  8. JezzaX

Whilst I would have thought we would know by now, is there any indication as to if we will get anything on the 24th? Or can we expect the record to pushed to at least 23 weeks?
  9. JezzaX

Welcome to SK.net. I hope you're ready for some in depth discussions and debates among the community. :slan: Whilst it has been said countless times by many people here, I feel the need to share my thoughts once again, mostly because I'm lurking the board waiting for the next manga episode and...
  10. JezzaX

As many have said, Miura's quality of work has remained consistent up until the latest episode, so I doubt that it's due to him "burning out". If anything, I believe he's more concerned about the milestone he's reaching in the story and making sure that he maintains the quality that he is...
  11. JezzaX

I don't care how bad the movie is, I want that cover.
  12. JezzaX

A lack of Berserk - Dark Horse & DMP

Whilst I have no doubt that piracy is a problem everywhere in the world, I wouldn't expect it to be as bad in Japan, due to accessibility. Many people who download scanlations do so because A) It's not easily accessible from a local vendor and B) Because they're impatient to wait for...
  13. JezzaX

A lack of Berserk - Dark Horse & DMP

I'm a bit baffled as to why now, of all times, DH has decided to not encourage more prints of Berserk manga. Whilst many of us agree that the new films are a very poor representation of the manga, it has increased awareness of Berserk to a new generation of anime lovers, that are likely very...
  14. JezzaX

Max Factory/Berserk collaboration Limited Figma

There are quite a few listed under buy it now on eBay.
  15. JezzaX

Max Factory/Berserk collaboration Limited Figma

I'm in the pre-order club too. I nearly cancelled it to save some money, but once I saw it had shipped, I kind of felt relieved.
Top Bottom