Recent content by JJohn1

1. JJohn1

The New Picture Thread

Congrats!!! Wishing the best to the new member of your family! :guts:
  2. JJohn1

Episode 375

I will probably go against the grain here, but I enjoyed this last episode. Felt a lot more like the older ones. They are getting better and of course it will never be the real thing. But managing expectations is important.
  3. JJohn1

Episode 373

I think you guys are reading the new chapters wrong. The fine details and life that Miura's hand granted to the pages is gone. Expecting the same will lead to nothing but disappointment. You should read them like this: -Guts is at his lowest point -Kushan arrive And appreciate some alright...
  4. JJohn1

Episode 369

I think that what seems to be dividing the fanbase is this: Berserk right now might be a good manga. That is why the majority of the fanbase seems to be pretty happy with what they are getting. Seriously, few care as much as we do outside of this forum. Most are happy with what they are getting...
  5. JJohn1

Episode 367

Τhe impact of the strike is almost identical in both of the panels. What he was aiming the strike at seems unimportant, since he stopped both strikes. Besides, if you all are correct that means that Guts was willing to sacrifice Casca with that strike just to get to Griffith (Knowing that he saw...
  6. JJohn1

Episode 367

I for one disagree, this scene seems identical to that time Guts stopped his sword strike during their duel. To be it seems most likely that the hit would have went through griffith, like the ones before.
  7. JJohn1

Episode 367

Knowing that there are about 4 more episodes taking place in Elfhelm, it seems most likely that this is I quite honestly don't really know how to feel about the direction of the series. Even through I was one of the more positive ones about the continuation by the team, my feelings are sadly...
  8. JJohn1

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Oh, I still remember being called crazy thinking that berserk might actually continue one year ago. How happy I am today to be able to say, "I told ya" :serpico:. Since it happened, it means that such was his wish. Your dream lives on Kentaro! :casca:
  9. JJohn1

Episode 364

What a wonderful way for the series to (probably) come to an end. It's been so long since we saw our dear characters have such peaceful moments. Knowing this is the last bit of work Miura ever did feels especially sad. While I know it might not be the best moment to say this, I just have to...
  10. JJohn1

Episode 364

Oh, the excitement of a new episode... Didn't think we would get another one of those anytime soon
  11. JJohn1

Episode 364

Feels bittersweet. Feels like a gift getting more of the masters work, but knowing that we are probably about to witness the last page Miura ever worked on, this feels especially bitter.
  12. JJohn1

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

I'm certain that some parts of the story have already been decided. There is absolutely no way we were introduced to (probably) new members of the God Hand without Miura knowing he was going to do something with them.
  13. JJohn1

Oh really now? That is interesting. But doesn't this particular panel feel a bit off? The art besides Casca in the panel feels so weird. It's apparent to me in Gut's arm, there is just no detail. It just felt too different from Miura's usual art. The link I shared was in no way supporting what...
  14. JJohn1

Indeed, he spent time on single pixels. His perfectionism is the reason he is irreplaceable. I would hope that he distanced himself a bit more in duranki to give his assistants a chance to work. This one, I assumed it was some assistant work, since it requests comments on the panel. These are...
  15. JJohn1

Wasn't he the executive supervisor of the 2016 anime? That one didn't go so great.
Top Bottom