Recent content by Joe Chip

1. Joe Chip

Episodes 365 & 366

I held off from writing my opinion for this Project. Im glad we are getting these Episodes, simply because we get to see what Miuras intentions were. As many of you have said, Berserk ended with the Tragic death of Mr Miura. Im also really glad to read all your Comments and Discussions and of...
  2. Joe Chip

Matching your hairstyle to a Berserk character

Since i've lost a good chunk of my Hair, i would have to go with this guy -> :mozgus: Not quite there yet, but ill try my best :troll:
  3. Joe Chip

Episode 364

This is a really great Interpretation and it gave me a lot to think about. I personally always thought that these events were always supposed, everything was designed and orchestrated in such a way so that Femto uses the Boys body in order to walk freely on the World. I always thought that the...
  4. Joe Chip

Movies you've recently watched

I Watched Dune Yesterday, i really enjoyed it. I cant recommend it enough, the cinematography was great, the actors were amazing. I went with ny fiance and she liked it so much that she wants to buy the books now to see what happens :ganishka:. Aaz, i remember you beeing a huge fan of the...
  5. Joe Chip

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Devastating news, Rest in Peace Mr Miura. His Stories were with me throughout College, first jobs and life changes and really helped me get through them. Thank you for everything.
  6. Joe Chip

What are you watching? (television thread)

Couldn't agree more, i honestly watched the Second Season just for the side plot, cant wait to see what happens next.
  7. Joe Chip

What are you reading?

I've been reading The first law series by Joe Abercrombie. Cant recommend it enough. Really like the way the Author writes the story. Interresting characters, great pacing, i'm really enjoying it. Im in the second book now. I came across the series through a top ten fantasy books list from...
  8. Joe Chip

Movies you've recently watched

Have you guys seen Black Panther?? Is it any good??
  9. Joe Chip

Will Casca return to Griffith?

Could it also mean that she may not want the revenge that Guts wants. I honestly always perceived it like that.
  10. Joe Chip

What are you reading?

I've been reading The Expance, really good sci fi books. I'm currently on the third book. The season 1 of the TV series adaptation is pretty faithful to the books (havent watched the second season) If you liked the TV series, like me, you will love the Books.
  11. Joe Chip

What are you watching? (television thread)

*Cough* *cough* you chose the wrong forum to write this :troll:
  12. Joe Chip

Episode 349

After reading this, i now hope for a scene of the falcons that takes place before Guts joined them !
  13. Joe Chip

Episode 349

I was simply thinking, since it fits so good together. Could it be that he had something like this in mind when giving this title. I know why its specifically called a "bonfire of dreams" and i remember the conversation Guts and Casca had, i was simply asking that perhaps he picked the name and...
  14. Joe Chip

Episode 349

Thank you Aaz and Puella you two are awesome as always =) What a beautiful scene, thinking of the name "bonfire of dreams". Do you think that it's possible mr. Miura chose the name on purpose, seeing as they are in a dream right now?
  15. Joe Chip

What Are You Playing?

I was bored through out this whole fight. Never managed to beat him just because i would always close the console before killing him. I did however cheat him with the yonjimbo trick, but that doesnt really count.
Top Bottom