Recent content by Joe Chip

1. Joe Chip

What are you reading?

I've been reading The first law series by Joe Abercrombie. Cant recommend it enough. Really like the way the Author writes the story. Interresting characters, great pacing, i'm really enjoying it. Im in the second book now. I came across the series through a top ten fantasy books list from...
  2. Joe Chip

Movies you've recently watched

Have you guys seen Black Panther?? Is it any good??
  3. Joe Chip

Will Casca return to Griffith?

Could it also mean that she may not want the revenge that Guts wants. I honestly always perceived it like that.
  4. Joe Chip

What are you reading?

I've been reading The Expance, really good sci fi books. I'm currently on the third book. The season 1 of the TV series adaptation is pretty faithful to the books (havent watched the second season) If you liked the TV series, like me, you will love the Books.
  5. Joe Chip

What are you watching? (television thread)

*Cough* *cough* you chose the wrong forum to write this :troll:
  6. Joe Chip

Episode 349

After reading this, i now hope for a scene of the falcons that takes place before Guts joined them !
  7. Joe Chip

Episode 349

I was simply thinking, since it fits so good together. Could it be that he had something like this in mind when giving this title. I know why its specifically called a "bonfire of dreams" and i remember the conversation Guts and Casca had, i was simply asking that perhaps he picked the name and...
  8. Joe Chip

Episode 349

Thank you Aaz and Puella you two are awesome as always =) What a beautiful scene, thinking of the name "bonfire of dreams". Do you think that it's possible mr. Miura chose the name on purpose, seeing as they are in a dream right now?
  9. Joe Chip

What Are You Playing?

I was bored through out this whole fight. Never managed to beat him just because i would always close the console before killing him. I did however cheat him with the yonjimbo trick, but that doesnt really count.
  10. Joe Chip

Movies you've recently watched

I saw Rogue One a couple of days ago. I really enjoyed it. I went in having zero expectations and having read no reviews at all. The passing bothered me a bit, i think they had to spend a bit more time between scenes to develop the characters, but other than that it was a fun time.
  11. Joe Chip

What are you reading?

I recently finished my mandatory army training, 9 months of traveling around Greece and working as a dentist, so i wanted to read something about the army. I searched for sci fi books tha had a military element to them. I am between "The Forever War" and "Enders Game". I remember the later...
  12. Joe Chip

What are you watching? (television thread)

Has anybody been following Westworld ? Pretty amazing tv show, i was hooked from episode one. I would love to discuss some of the theories with you guys.
  13. Joe Chip

What Are You Playing?

I finished Shovel Knight, man what an amazing game. I couldn't put the vita down. I really enjoyed the Kratos fight, really well done. Now i don't know if i'll try N+ or start a new game with Plague Knight.
  14. Joe Chip

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

We actually use the word "teras" in every day life. It's a literal translation to the word Monster. I don't know why they did change it since its simply called Monster in the Japanese translation
  15. Joe Chip

What Are You Playing?

I recently bought a dirt cheap PS vita out of a local add. As i entirely missed this generation of handhelds, i am trying to play some of the best ones. I instantly bought Shovel Knight and i've been having the best time. Really good game. I also bought Spelunky and i am currently reading up to...
Top Bottom