Recent content by Johnstantine

1. Johnstantine

What Are You Playing?

Blowing the dust off of my PS3 to play Chrono Trigger. It's on sale for $4.99, so I couldn't exactly pass that up!
  2. Johnstantine

What Are You Playing?

I'm on the fourth episode of Death Stranding and so far it's been enjoyable.
  3. Johnstantine

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Been blaring the new Tool album all morning. So much has happened to me in the last 13 years since 10,000 days, so it's somewhat surreal hearing new material.
  4. Johnstantine

What are you reading?

Picking up Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson. I really enjoyed the second half of The Way of Kings, so I'm looking forward to this. I'm reading it concurrently with Shadow of the Torturer by Gene Wolfe, as well as Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson and Dune. I've put off...
  5. Johnstantine

What Are You Playing?

Kind of hard to explain, but playing it on the higher difficulty just pulled me into the world a bit more. Naughty Dog's games really shine on harder difficulties (Uncharted series especially). I think I've played the game all the way through three or four times in the past year. As for what...
  6. Johnstantine

What Are You Playing?

Yes. Play it on the hardest difficulty available. It makes the game almost unrivaled. Top 5 for me.
  7. Johnstantine

Digitally Distributed PC games ON SALE Thread

Is the PC app working for you, Griffith? Mine says it's not ready.
  8. Johnstantine

The Walking Dead

In case anyone still reads this aside from me, this month’s issue is pretty massive in terms of the narrative going forward.
  9. Johnstantine

Upgraded Forum for SKnet / New Themes

Looks wonderful, guys. Glad it's all back!
  10. Johnstantine

True Detective

Stephen Dorff was the only thing good about the season. Dude knocked his performance out of the park.
  11. Johnstantine

At the time, I didn't have anything else on my radar so I decided to give it more than my usual allotment. The combat was weak, but I was interested in the story. All of the sudden, though, I just stopped caring.
  12. Johnstantine

I have tried so incredibly hard to get into this game, but for the life of me I cannot get past like 20 hours of gameplay.
  13. Johnstantine

What Are You Playing?

Finished Uncharted 1-4 last night. Had an absolute blast playing them. The characters, gameplay, and stories were all just so fun and endearing!
  14. Johnstantine

What are you reading?

Finally getting off my butt and reading Dune. I know there are multiple books, but I've heard anything after Herbet's death isn't worth reading. Any insight from anyone?
  15. Johnstantine

What Are You Playing?

Making my way through the Uncharted series. 1-3 are down, starting on 4. Easily one of the funnest franchises I've ever played!
Top Bottom