Recent content by KalieMa

1. KalieMa

Whats stopping Serpico from one shotting Zodd?

A thick, furry neck lol :zodd:
  2. KalieMa

A new potential sacrifice?

Vote for pedro! (Karma +1) Welcome to the forum!! I dont post very much because I enjoy lurking :schnoz: but this is a good group and you'll learn a lot here.
  3. KalieMa

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

Guess who I picked!!!!! :serpico: + :farnese: :] BTW walter or aazeal did the mask from Mario 2 inspire Serpico's face icon?
  4. KalieMa

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 66

Great show as always!! :slan: I dont know so much about the moonlight boy thing as you guys do, but it could be a great reveal for the series, for it to happen now. Sooooo much to be excited for in the coming release!! Will you guys be doing re-reads again soon? I know Walter (or was it...
  5. KalieMa

Casca's misadventure with Femto

I don't think having those tentacles hold her is much of a reference to be honest. Its just a visually convenient way to hold her for Guts to see while Femto has his way with her. Other than that the tentacles play no role in the scene. i wouldn't draw too many conclusions based on only...
  6. KalieMa

Podcast Q&A

Are you guys still doing questions... :???: I enjoy the casts when I'm driving to work. Have you done one on Serpico yet? Wait that's not my question! :magni: With these breaks making me think of the series longevity... is there an age you think you'll reach when you feel too old for...
  7. KalieMa

New Look to SKnet

I like it! I just can't see my full picture, ewither in my post or the top right. Serpico is peeking over it hehhehe :iva:
  8. KalieMa

Podcast Q&A

Hey thanks for answering my questions and glad you enjoyed them!! Here is another question since you all of you guys seem to enjoy video gaems: What is the best video game controller? Or what is the one you prefer? Thanks and lookingf orward to more podcasts!!! :casca:
  9. KalieMa

Podcast Q&A

Great! Okay I have a question since you guys like video games... What is the greatest video game weapon? (Or just some of the ones you guys think are great/memorable....?)
  10. KalieMa

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 11

Ooooh exciting!! Walter now maybe now we'll learn why your pictures/avatars are almsot always V O I D? :void: Should I submit that as a question? Consider it done! Looking forward to hearing each of you answer the Zelda question asked earlier... My favorite in the series is Ocarina of Time...
  11. KalieMa

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 6

Thank you i look foward to your answers. I have another question i thought of: The forum has been around for a while in its current form (i remember it looked a different way a few years ago, when I lurked). So what improvements would you like to make to the forum ion the future, or is it...
  12. KalieMa

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 6

I've been lurking, but also listening! i enjoy the podcast a lot you guys and i hope next weeks you start answering questions there are so many now. :daiba: Here's mine what do you think of the future of the japanese mangas market and the future of berserk? do you think it can continue in its...
  13. KalieMa

Episode 320

Fantastic episode with lots of stunning shots of our handsome hero in a hideous surrounding. Anyone see anything interesting or remarkable about the ornamentation on the destroyed ships? If so, please chime in! I'm interested in those kind of detail about the world of Berserk. Trouble at the...
  14. KalieMa

Infinite Space

I'm in! Uhh aren't we past the anniversery now though? :farnese: Did I miss it?
  15. KalieMa

New Nintendo Console to debut at E3 2011

It's about time Nintendo made a bid for there rightful place at the head of the table! Exciting times for us all! :ubik: When's E3 this year? Can't wait to see Reggie on stage this tiem :casca:
Top Bottom