Recent content by Khorne

1. K

War is coming in october!

Hopefully they'll both succeed, but I have this nasty feeling WoW will strangle them both in their cribs. :troll:
  2. K

Russian Forest King killed by police

My goodness. Ten police went to get him and instead he almost got THEM.
  3. K

Dune remake

It was? I thought it was rather good. I couldn't even watch all of the movie, felt that horrible.
  4. K

Frank Miller's 300

So no one there has seen it, and they are still outraged... And it doesn't seem like they are even aware that the movie's based on a comic book, and not the event itself? I'd like to hit them all in the face with a +5 staff of reason. (Yes, I'm a D&D fan)
  5. K

Any hardcore Evangelions fans here???

The anime is ok but I like the evangelion manga much more than the anime.
  6. K

FFVII - Dirge of Cerberus

After seeing a picture of Vaan I have only one thing to say: Can`t square ever make a main male character who doesn`t look like a woman? Tidus looked ok but you could put Vaan in a dress and he would look like a teenage girl.
  7. K

Anyone else pissed off at the owner of this sight?

Yep. If I had been a mod at this place I would have gone totally banana a long, long time ago. Our mods possess superhuman patience.
  8. K

Stuff you NEED to know BEFORE visiting Japan !!

I`ve read all the editorials and I must confess that if it`s true that you live longer by laughing, then I`ve gained at least 15 years by reading it :guts:.
  9. K

MY ANTI-POLOTICS THREAd!

Jesus...............
  10. K

Naruto filler arcs

No thanks, I`m doing my best to forget all about it.
  11. K

Naruto filler arcs

I tried to watch the fillers. Almost got killed(in a mental way) Don`t watch after episode 135, because that`s where filler hell starts.
  12. K

Who plays RPGs? What's your favorite?

Re: Who play's RPG's? What's your favorite? My favorite? Baldurs Gate 2 all the way.
  13. K

FFVII: Advent Children

I watched it yesterday, and I have to say, story-wise it was as bad as some people here said it was. But the animations were really good, heck, I think the fight-scenes beat the matrix(at least the fights in 2 and 3). Now if square could only scrape together a decent story, any future movie of...
  14. K

World of Warcraft anybody is going to play this?

Damn, my eyesight must be getting even worse(almost as near-sighted as a rhino)
  15. K

Episode 264

Sanity? I didn`know he had any left...........
Top Bottom