Recent content by Kinyobee

1. Kinyobee

Kentarou Miura has passed away

As I got into bed last night and set my alarm I saw the news come across my feed. I was in complete denial staring at my phone until the sources credibility sunk in. I'm crushed. For almost two decades Berserk has been a part of my life. It captured my imagination and very little has come...
  2. Kinyobee

SkullKast 107 - Gorge (Ep 361)

I think Griff suggested it, or at the very least made a joke about it. I don't see how he would have an understanding of Guts' mental state at this time, but yes, he's definitely confident in what hes doing.
  3. Kinyobee

SkullKast 107 - Gorge (Ep 361)

Great podcast as usual. I enjoyed the discussion about Hanarr seeing how little control Guts has over the armor. When I first read it I thought he was being reckless. I mean, he knows what it does to people, right? He made the damn thing. He has to feel in control of it somehow, but like...
  4. Kinyobee

Previously unseen pictures of Miura (from Akkiu's blog)

Cool find. Her blog is crazy. Look at all those animals they have. Dogs, cats, birds, turtles, lizards, and meerkats. :???: And monkeys, snakes, owls... They have a whole zoo.
  5. Kinyobee

SkullKast: Episode 101 - Dawn of the Empire

I got a chance to finally listen to this today. Really great discussion. So much to look forward to. Like you guys I'm really excited about the direction Falconia is taking. So much more interesting than the generic fan theories of mass sacrifices and so on.
  6. Kinyobee

Episode 358

I really love this episode. It brought back to mind past discussions about how the IOE molded Griffith to be more like Gaiseric in order to achieve it's goals. An evil empire to wage war on supernatural beings, and I'm sure especially including the ones that work with and protect humans from...
  7. Kinyobee

Episode 358

It can't happen yet. Guts needs to kick in the door when the priest asks if anyone objects.
  8. Kinyobee

SkullKast: Episode 98 - Nosferatu Zodd

Thanks for the podcast. I think we all needed this...
  9. Kinyobee

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Miura did not get us a present this year. :judo:
  10. Kinyobee

Dark Horse Releasing Berserk Guidebook

The publishers fully embraced the Jrpg meme :schierke:
  11. Kinyobee

Episode 356 part II

my Google translate skills have failed me...
  12. Kinyobee

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

http://www.younganimal.com/magazine/next.html Unfortunately, because the way the weeks in the month are laid out, we wont find out till the 13th.
  13. Kinyobee

Episode 352

Yeah I can't help but feel that we have heard this all before. At least we know that we will be getting a few episodes in a row and hope for something more consistent in the long run.
  14. Kinyobee

SkullKast: Episode 90 - Mythbusters

Re: Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 90 I was not expecting the special guest. :ganishka: Loved the episode. Really clear and concise explanations. For the most part I had most of this figured out but you guys explained it so well that my understanding of some of these topics is even better...
  15. Kinyobee

Volume 39 release

Even when dealing with Guts and the rest of the main cast? It's only a couple of instances, but it just stuck out because for majority of the time, there is detail when it can fit. To me this is a bit silly. The thickness of the lines on a characters face varies from panel to panel, just...
Top Bottom