Recent content by kite_ao

1. K

Who plays RPGs? What's your favorite?

No .hack// series mention oh well. Although the first 4 probably coulda been summed up in one game, they were enough to be amazing. And now the GU series is starting up....and I'm way behind @_@ It's strange to hear that something like, FFVII or FFVI are "Old School", time just moves on I...
  2. K

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles are returning!

Sure there was, http://imdb.com/title/tt0127388/ Me and my room mate remember enjoyin' the cartoon series as kids, but will probably save this movie for a rental..or maybe torrent it.
  3. K

Your own Dragonslayer

Not even august anymore. Hope it all went okay :(
  4. K

Flesh + Blood

It's good to bump, now I know this movie exists. I'll be on the look out!
  5. K

Anyone playing WoW?

Got a 60 priest on Burning Blade. Guild is currrently trying to down nefarion in BWL *The "end-game" boss, if you will* A good joke is that once nef is down you get to see the games credits scroll. I'm addicted, and I don't really like the game in general either :P But I stay home, no work or...
  6. K

The END3 of E3?

People are starting to want substance over flash. Like at this years E3 I think general concensus was that Nintendo stole the show. Wasn't flashy, but it was innovative, different, and fresh. While the other 2 company's spend there millions into getting their products seen at this event, and...
  7. K

Anyone played the online game called Maplestory?

Maplestory is bad :( Horrible lag, bad gameplay. Ok backgrounds and foregrounds, but ugly characters. If you want to invest some time in a free mmo, Ro is the way to go I think. I play WoW, so I'm just a victim of the machine though :(
  8. K

Which Berserk Character Are You?

Top three were Guts :guts: Casca :???: Judeau :judo:
  9. K

2nd favourite relation of characters

Originally it woulda been Casca and Guts, but around the moonchild incident or so. I'm leaning towards Schierke and Guts. Guts and Casca have just sorta drifted I think, atleast until Elfhelm. Maybe it's just felt like a long time. In the manga it's only been a few weeks, but to us it's been...
  10. K

At what point would you stop reading?

Never. I'll stop reading once there are credits, and Miura has a big long speech about everything he's accomplished since the beginning of the series, and thanks all the fans for sticking around for the long journey. :miura:
  11. K

How did you get into Berserk?

My story begins, on a rainy night. About, 6 or so years ago, I rented the first dvd on a whim from the local Hastings *book, cd, video / rental store* And I kinda liked it, but I had to continue with the story. They only had up to about episode 15 or so in discs...I was stuck right in the...
  12. K

Berserk Tattoo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/devil_licker666/464805753_l.jpg I've had mine for a year, and...8 days. So August 3. Got it as a little pre-birthday present to myself :guts: Pretty basic, back of the neck, had red on the inside and a black outline so it popped out a bit more. Sorry...
  13. K

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

oooh, I'm jealous because I'm trying really hard to get this game. The powers that be seem to be slowly trying to keep me away from it though. *Didn't really expect this kind of post to be my first post either :badbone:*
Top Bottom