Recent content by Kompozinaut

1. Kompozinaut

Volume 42 release

Wow, that is a massive improvement over the original.
  2. Kompozinaut

Volume 42 release

Berserk by Lisa Frank
  3. Kompozinaut

Episode 371

God dammit. This shit is bumming me out more and more. These last two episodes have not been it.
  4. Kompozinaut

Episode 367

The last two episodes left me with a fairly good feeling about the project. I wasn't happy with water Griff. It's fine. But this episode really kind of put me off from the whole thing. People in the thread have posited some really interesting ideas about where Casca's story might go if she's...
  5. Kompozinaut

It's been a while, but I just re-read the scene where Mule meets Griffith for the first time...

It's been a while, but I just re-read the scene where Mule meets Griffith for the first time, and I got chills all over again. Millenium Falcon is just so fucking amazing.
  6. Kompozinaut

Episodes 365 & 366

I'm not mad at what I've seen so far, honestly. This is a close enough approximation that it's more than tolerable. But as other's have mentioned, I'm a bit more concerned with page construction and narrative flow than just the art at this point. But so far, I'm impressed. Really looking forward...
  7. Kompozinaut

The Story Behind Your Username

I've had a number of names on the sub over the years, but my final handle (which I've adopted on most other parts of the internet), Kompozinaut, is a portmanteau of "kompositor", the Russian transliteration of the word "composer", and the suffix "-naut", referencing exploration. I have two...
  8. Kompozinaut

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

This is both extremely exciting and nerve wracking. Shortly after Miura's passing I had decided that they only way I would be happy with a continuation would be if Miura's close friends and contemporaries worked on the series. Nothing else would suffice. So on one hand I'm happy that Mori is...
  9. Kompozinaut

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

Probably the Berserk wiki :troll:
  10. Kompozinaut

Elden Ring (New From Soft Game)

Ah, well that explains a lot of the vibes I keep getting in this game.
  11. Kompozinaut

Yeah, I recall soaking myself with water pots to run across lava in DS2. Cool that this kind of stuff is back!
  12. Kompozinaut

I have found the whip. So as tradition dictates, I will begin plotting my Belmont build and playthrough.
  13. Kompozinaut

Not gonna lie, the inclusion of mounted combat is really doing it for me. I haven't played BotW, but riding around a huge world on a trusted steed was one of my favorite parts of Shadow of the Colossus, only in this game there is way more to do. Plus, I'm getting to live out a bogatyr fantasy...
  14. Kompozinaut

Other than hopping into the network test for an hour or two, I've not paid much attention to any of this until about 3 days ago... ...and now the hype train is at full speed. Preloaded and ready to go. I serendipitously took two weeks off work (the burn out is real), and now I have a fresh new...
  15. Kompozinaut

SkullKast 125: 10-Year Anniversary Festival

Thanks for inviting me to participate!
Top Bottom