Recent content by Kompozinaut

1. Kompozinaut

Episode 359

I love everything about this episode so far! I think these next few episodes are going to be some of the best in the series, and I can't wait to see how everything unfolds.
  2. Kompozinaut

Episode 359

Ordered my copy of YA, and I'm so unbelievably excited about this episode! The number 359 is significant to me, and it looks like ep. 359 is going to be really special for a variety of reasons. The wait is unbearable! :chomp:
  3. Kompozinaut

Episode 359

Amazing news! Man, I am so ready for this episode, I can't wait!
  4. Kompozinaut

Previously unseen pictures of Miura (from Akkiu's blog)

I imagine that's precisely why he maintains his anonymity.
  5. Kompozinaut

I just recently started riding my bike to work, and I worry about this all the time. It doesn't...

I just recently started riding my bike to work, and I worry about this all the time. It doesn't help that I'm the only cyclist and the rack is sitting right out front for everyone to see. Sorry you lost your bike, man!
  6. Kompozinaut

How Could I Improve the Grunbeld Novel?

I like the idea of just taking the illustrations out of context as a kind of ambiguous flashback moment. I feel like that's more or less what a lot of us were wanting/expecting (a la Ganishka, et al) for Griffith's lieutenants anyway. So I'm happy with pretending the illustrations are cannon...
  7. Kompozinaut

New Berserk 1997 OST Vinyl!

Possible. It depends on who actually owns the rights to the soundtrack (i.e. wherever the license came from). Considering Hirasawa composed the entire soundtrack, it's odd that Forces was left out at all, but perhaps, since Forces is a recomposition of one of his previous works, Hirasawa may...
  8. Kompozinaut

Dollars Trilogy

I hated spaghetti westerns for pretty musc no reason for my entire childhood and adolescence. I just thought it sounded unappealing and boring, always being more prone to SciFi and Fantasy. Flash forward to when I was in college. I stumbled upon the "Per Qualche Dollaro in Più" title theme...
  9. Kompozinaut

Game of Thrones TV [spoilers]

I agree. I thought the tension at the end of the battle was great, and the music was especially wonderful (even if it felt like to belonged to Westworld more than GoT, imo), but in a lot of ways I think they were trying to get another Light of the Seven moment from the season 6 premier, and it...
  10. Kompozinaut

Episode 358

Tower of Babel? How do you figure that? :???:
  11. Kompozinaut

Game of Thrones TV [spoilers]

This Nerdist article sums up my feeling pretty well. It's a short read, major quote below:
  12. Kompozinaut

Episode 358

To think, certain vocal people were upset we were getting another Griffith episode :slan: This looks fantastic! Holy dialogue, Batman! I cannot wait for a translation, and that last scene is extremely intriguing!
  13. Kompozinaut

POLL: Guess Miura's 'Next Project'

My initial thought was another sci-fi mini-series based on the way the question was posed, but you bring up a good point, Walter, about Gigantomakhia filling that space. So I'm voting for what I hope it will be, which is a comprehensive art book, picking up where the first one ended--a...
  14. Kompozinaut

Upgraded Forum for SKnet / New Themes

I noticed the text under our user name to the left seems to be uncustomizable, and appears to be related, in some capacity to the customization options from the previous forum (some people have it, some don't). It's not the end of the world, of course, but I do miss my "Sylph Sword" title...
  15. Kompozinaut

SkullKast: Episode 100 - Flowers of Oblivion (DC Game)

Wow, I'm so fucking stoked for this:ubik:
Top Bottom