Recent content by Konketsuji

1. Konketsuji

Berserkian artifacts in museums

Saw this knife in Shanghai Museum, reminds me Zodd's swords.
  2. Konketsuji

Episode 348

In Russian it means a hardhat. :???:
  3. Konketsuji

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Hey, man, can you help me out? I beat the game and now I can only replay the levels as young Guts, I cannot choose costumes or anything. Also, how do I unlock Femto? Thanks in advance.
  4. Konketsuji

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

I've actually just bought PS Vita for this game. =) The most enjoyable things are the cut-scenes so far, voice acting and music are also pretty good. I wish could speak Japanese though. :guts:
  5. Konketsuji

Berserk jewellery by Satoshi Machida

Re: Berserk jewellery of unknown origin. False alarm, I've found the culprit - https://www.instagram.com/satoshimachida/ :isidro: Few more pics:
  6. Konketsuji

Berserk jewellery by Satoshi Machida

Hey, everyone. I stumbled upon this pictures on one social network. :void: Do you have any idea who made this jewellery, would love to buy it . Thanks in advance!
  7. Konketsuji

Trip to Japan

Thanks! Now that's a list! :guts: Oh, I almost forgot, what are the must see places in Tokyo? I was going to visit Tokyo Zoo, Tokyo Tower, Studio Ghibli's museum and Akihabara District, anything else?
  8. Konketsuji

Trip to Japan

Awesome, good to know! Donar Kebab? Sure, why not. :guts: I was thinking something more japanese, since we got plenty of DK in here(in russia it's called Shawerma), but I think try one to see the difference. :carcus:
  9. Konketsuji

Trip to Japan

SaiyajinNoOuji, thanks, man! Akihabara it is! I just hope people will get me and show me the right train. :guts:
  10. Konketsuji

Trip to Japan

Sure! :guts: I'm staying at the Toyoko-eki Shin-Ohashi Mae Hotel.
  11. Konketsuji

Trip to Japan

Guys, I'm going to Japan this saturday, so I was wondering maybe I can get some tips from all you Japan-travellers. =) Since it's my first time and as far I know it's a whole new world, it would be cool to learn something usefull from fellow SK-members. Also, any thoughts about where in Tokyo I...
  12. Konketsuji

The New Picture Thread

Hey, StarKodama, I'm going to visit Japan next month, so we can totally meet and discuss Berserk in english. :guts: By the way, Johnstantine, congratulations, man! I hope she will grow up to be a real Berserk fan!
  13. Konketsuji

Will you be voting this year?

No, I will not. It's pointless. Putin is gonna be a president anyway. :ganishka:
  14. Konketsuji

Episode 326

Truly magnificent! Nothing's better than a Berserk Episode in the end of a workweek. And that teaser in the end, oh, I want play this game so bad, just three more months...
  15. Konketsuji

Stuff that reminds you of BERSERK

Yep, that is amazing, I'm not surprised that someone here pointed that out already, but I have something to add. White Company or Compagnia Bianca del Falco! :isidro: I just stumbled upon this and was pretty amazed.
Top Bottom