Recent content by kyekye

1. kyekye

[1/6 Scale] Casca Golden Age Arc Armor Custom by kyekye

Mostly 3D printed. Base body is TBLeague silicon body. Casca_Custom_01 by kyewans, on Flickr Casca_Custom_02 by kyewans, on Flickr Casca_Custom_00B by kyewans, on Flickr
  2. kyekye

[1/6 Scale] Nosferatu Zodd Custom (Human form)

Made 1/6 scale Zodd custom using old knockoff Hulk toy from China. Head and Sword are 3D printed and painted. Zodd_Human05 by kyewans, on Flickr Zodd_Human06 by kyewans, on Flickr Zodd_Human07 by kyewans, on Flickr Zodd_Human08 by kyewans, on Flickr Zodd_Human09 by kyewans, on Flickr...
  3. kyekye

[1/6 Scale] Casca Golden Age Arc Armor Custom by kyekye

Finished Casca Golden age arc armor custom Moving onto Griffith after some break!
  4. kyekye

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Lost words... R.I.P Mr. Miura Kentaro. Your masterpiece will be remembered
  5. kyekye

1/6 Scale Horse custom for Skull Knight (Threezero) - WIP

Thanks for feedback! Originally when I first saw the guy in Manga way back in 1995, I imagined him being a natural bone color. I guess l got brainwashed with later Anime version colors and some illustrations. Once you're brainwashed, it's hard to go back. :SK: :SK: Also the Threezero skull...
  6. kyekye

*1 more primer - sanding pass *Head modification for LED + battery box + Switch *Black paint layer + Silver paint +Top coat *Leather straps connecting pieces *New Cloth draping and weathering pass Done over 2 weekends and now it's complete :D *Sorry for quick masking on sides of images. The 1/6...
  7. kyekye

Skipped a week due to work crunch. Printed out most of the parts now - including new head part to go with head armor. Looks like I need to figure out how to connect these parts. Probably leather and chain..etc I wonder how the Skull knight sits on those spikes :D Had to extend out the neck...
  8. kyekye

WIP update.. Still more parts to print (and reprint), and checking the scale and fitting..etc. A couple more weeks to go
  9. kyekye

Hello Berserker friends! I'm starting a new custom build for Skull knight Previously, I tested him on my old Steed (borrowed from Nazgul from LOTR) Skull Knight is too big and the horse has short neck/Legs than it should. It won't look right - proportion-wise, but I want to try anyways. So...
  10. kyekye

God Hand (Femto, Void, Conrad, Ubik and Slan) Figma

Pricey, but looks great together! sidoh02 by kyewans, on Flickr sidoh03 by kyewans, on Flickr sidoh01 by kyewans, on Flickr
  11. kyekye

Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

Skull Knight on Horse (borrowed from Nazgul from LOTR)
  12. kyekye

God Hand (Femto, Void, Conrad, Ubik and Slan) Figma

Void and Ubik set is up for pre-order! The price is whopping 24,800円!!! Slan & figFIX Conrad : 14,800円 Femto Birth of the Hawk of Darkness ver. : 11,800円 Retail total (without shop discount) for all 5 is 51,400円!!! That's 500USD!!
  13. kyekye

Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

exclusive Skull Knight and regular Guts pre-orders are up at threezero now
  14. kyekye

1/6 Scale Berserk Figure - Guts By threeZero Up for pre order

Re: ,1/6 Scale Berserk Figure - Guts By threeZero Up for pre order Great interest and number of sales figure of the series guarantees the next character. Good example of this is 66' TV Batman. many people cry for it. Hot Toys ans NECA developed good looking 12" figures and everyone liked it...
  15. kyekye

1/6 Scale Berserk Figure - Guts By threeZero Up for pre order

They also announced Skull Knight
Top Bottom