Recent content by Lauralana

1. L

Ishidoro Hate?

I personally don't like it when authors throw in non-essential characters into a series. I don't know if any of you remember Ronin Warriors. Well they had a kid in it named Yulie and a woman named Mia. They both used to drive me crazy b/c they didn't do anything and only got in the way and...
  2. L

Interjecting your own personality into the world of Berserk

This is a really interesting topic. i think i would be a mix of someone like Griffith and Casca. I say griffith b/c if i don't check myself sometimes, i find that i may use people to get what i want. But on the flipside of that i am a very open person and i am always up for talking to someone...
  3. L

New computer technology

Re:Your greatest act of courage Wow, well i can'ty really say that anything i have done so far in my life has truly been "courageous"....but people always tell me that my desire to work with troubled people is inspiring. I coaxed one of my friends from school out of commiting suicide sophmore...
  4. L

SKULL LARD FOR HAWK EMBASSY'S PRESIDENT

I would vote for VHB b/c i think he is a veteran here and he really would clean up this part of the bbs.
  5. L

where did you get your user name?

Well I would not have known unless you told me. Soi think u're a fruit ;D Anyway, my name comes from the main heroine in the Dragonlance novels. Besides Legolas she is my favorite elf.
  6. L

Water and Laptops

haha ya i know it was :D My laptop is ruined and the whole fan thing really didn't work for me. I guess i spilled too much water on it. I am gonna try and send it in to Best Buy to get fixed....but if that doesn't work i will just use my dad's Sony Vaio laptop next semester. It's all good cuz...
  7. L

Water and Laptops

LOL...ya Waqas is funny...but i am 100% sure that he is 100% joking about the whole "playa" thing.
  8. L

Animal Rights and PETA

I agree ;)
  9. L

Water and Laptops

LOL....so now that u are telling me all your "playin" secrets ;)....what do u think i should think about u?
  10. L

Water and Laptops

see that's one of the reasons why we'd never be "dating". Besides other factors.... I could never be with someone who "had" multiple girls....
  11. L

Animal Rights and PETA

PETA is fighting for a good cause.... but like Windeline said, there are some fanatics that take things too far and give the whole organization a bad name. My diet exists of meat and veggies, and i have no problem with animals being bred to be killed. Animals eat other animals to survive...i...
  12. L

Water and Laptops

Dude, when i read this...i laughed so hard that i snorted..... ;D I'm just glad that you gave props to the men that made/make u the international playa that u are. When u achieve worldwide fame and recognigtion for your..... "pimpness" ......don't forget where u came from :P
  13. L

Water and Laptops

Wow...is this what happens when i don't check SK for four days.... Normally i would add a witty comment here...but you guys seem to be chatting just fine without me. ;) I think i'll resume my place in the spectator's booth :-*
  14. L

Hellboy : The dissapointment

ya, i think it sucked. It truly was a waste of time and money.
  15. L

Categorize yourself

Ya, i thought that name was a compliment at first as well... i think i want to join Miyu's category now
Top Bottom